Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew

Go down 
+23
RUSE01
Raging_Bull
Air_Glimmerman
Tedesco11
d-j-talent
humanknight
WowLunch
BloodDemon
Hectic_H
Aussiepride
Keegs
sterge
Last_ANZAC
Air_CoxMofo
coconutrum
princess leya
Koray_GPA164
Air_TheBusDriver
FIND_ME
LQQK4U
InMySight
certified_stunna
fcruz
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:11 pm

Yeah and I end up on the other team to get raped haha...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:43 am

about a week ago - S&D.. sight i think 0-3 or something like that

i forget name of map.. its the map with a plane in the middle and a cave...

anyway game starts again - sight starts rushing.. i say hey sight slow down man take your time he replies in a hurry "i gotta get a kill i gotta get a kill" as soon as he finsihed saying that BANG (sniper shot).. sight dead hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:32 am

I remember that... afghan.. I'm sure he was recording that game lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 pm

this is really funny stuff. my stomach is so cramped it hurts just to type this!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 5:57 pm

erm sry bout that i didnt actually do that twice.....i think it happed coz of the time difference between me and stunna im in daylight savings and i confused pc when i went back in time..... sry
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Just get on facebook b4

Daomay (saw)
fuk u doing slut

Andrew
licking p***y

u?

Daomay
eating dick

Pretty much how me and saw communicate
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Mine and Fcruz little line from the club

"Oh who's that chick Sight is talking to, looks like he just stole FIND ME's care package" and FIND ME is just sitting next to the chick with his arms crossed hahaha.

That girl was Krazyyyy tho hahaha
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 pm

no no.. it was saws care package lol and findme looked funny cuz he didnt know what was going on when sight was talking to the chick .. and w called him.. findme the camper hahahah
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 4:05 pm

I wasn't actually trying anything I was just being friendly. I have enough females in my life I don't want anymore complications lol. Girls are just people like us, you can just talk to them.

Was fun though.
Back to top Go down
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Saw likes dutch model
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:00 pm

sterge wrote:
Just get on facebook b4

Daomay (saw)
fuk u doing slut

Andrew
licking p***y

u?

Daomay
eating dick

Pretty much how me and saw communicate

lol love u long time.
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 am

fcruz wrote:
no no.. it was saws care package lol and findme looked funny cuz he didnt know what was going on when sight was talking to the chick .. and w called him.. findme the camper hahahah
Funniest shit EVA!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:04 am

U know wat I had. It was an emergency air drops lol once it was in the open areas everyones just pick and choose.

I kept talking to one gal after another and kept introducing them to the boys and move on to the next lol. I came back sight said I kiss a gal lol.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:09 am

after saw finished dancing with the dutch chick she started dancing with sight who was standing on the dance floor just looking at her.. then his brain finally woke up he started dancing with her.

After the dance session sight comes over to me complaining.. eh man she stole my drink
i couldnt stop laughing, he kept coming to me.. she stole my drink hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:20 am

lol but he had a drink in his hand!!! i saw it. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:50 am

Sight was happy that's all it's matter.
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:50 am

fcruz wrote:
after saw finished dancing with the dutch chick she started dancing with sight who was standing on the dance floor just looking at her.. then his brain finally woke up he started dancing with her.

After the dance session sight comes over to me complaining.. eh man she stole my drink

MWAHUAHAUHA it keeps getting better and better!!!!
my mrs is giving me funny looks coz while im on computer reading this i burst into tears of laughter really really loud, i think i looked a lil insane. lol it was reall quiet here till i larfed out of nowhere lol
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 am

BloodDemon wrote:
fcruz wrote:

MWAHUAHAUHA it keeps getting better and better!!!!
my mrs is giving me funny looks coz while im on computer reading this i burst into tears of laughter really really loud, i think i looked a lil insane. lol it was reall quiet here till i larfed out of nowhere lol

LOL that funny.. for some reason IO could picture that happening
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 1:23 pm

yh i felt a lil stupid.....
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I feel like such a clown atm lol. Nah but I just was having the best time mixing it up with you guys.

How about when you guys told me to go over to that blonde chick on the phone. I walked over hands shaking and knees wobblely(not really but I have to add suspence lol) and I said to her hey....my friend over there....and she turned away. Rejected hard there. You guys set me up for that one big time I reckon lol.
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:06 pm

ouch
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 pm

Man its the best just f**king about with all the woRm guys there. I just let loose and had fun. Best weekend I have had in a long time. Mind you I don't go to the city ever so it was all new to me.
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:11 pm

Yeah it was just good to talk shit with everyone and let saw think hes a big shot (clearly not).

The Sydney boys have to come to melb soon and we will show u how to really party hahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:33 am

Sight no matter how u look at it. I once was like when it come to talking to gal but then I learn the art of talk of SHIT TALK. u r a good person....dont be afraifd to use that as an advantage with gal.

hehe

God I cant wait til the next holiday we are all so getting a bachelar pad...lol
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:37 am

It really didn't bother me at all so don't worry about me dude. It was all for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next