Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew

Go down 
+23
RUSE01
Raging_Bull
Air_Glimmerman
Tedesco11
d-j-talent
humanknight
WowLunch
BloodDemon
Hectic_H
Aussiepride
Keegs
sterge
Last_ANZAC
Air_CoxMofo
coconutrum
princess leya
Koray_GPA164
Air_TheBusDriver
FIND_ME
LQQK4U
InMySight
certified_stunna
fcruz
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:38 pm

I was recuited by Noobkilla and Tickles...when I first started out in woRm. I was in a game and saw some guy with [woRm]FIND_ME on the other team. I made it my mission in that to game to go and find and kill that fake ass motherfucker lol.

Turns out thats how I found out who he really was opps. The good old days.
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:43 am

One day we were playing stunna saw me sniping. Runs straight over with and grenade in hand. Goes sight!!! Blows himself up and gave me his gun. Never seen someone do that before.

I think its a good idea in TD. I might have to go up to all the snipers on our team and give them my gun.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:49 am

InMySight wrote:
One day we were playing stunna saw me sniping. Runs straight over with and grenade in hand. Goes sight!!! Blows himself up and gave me his gun. Never seen someone do that before.

I think its a good idea in TD. I might have to go up to all the snipers on our team and give them my gun.

Haha...I do it for the team lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 4:54 am

That domination game on Ambush was EPIC. The other team were thrashing us most of the game. Then LOOK4U came and we captured everything and came back to steal the win. Couldn't stop laughing after that.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:13 am

InMySight wrote:
That domination game on Ambush was EPIC. The other team were thrashing us most of the game. Then LOOK4U came and we captured everything and came back to steal the win. Couldn't stop laughing after that.

haha yeah i could not believe that!! that was freakin EPIC... even funnier wa i could hear the other team saying take A etc etc

its weird though lately i have been hearing the other team instead of my own team.. weird and i dont use that perk that you can hear the other team
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:17 am

another one comes to mind..

the friendly war against arc!

Sobatage.. arc plants the bomb, worm scrambles, N4G hears FINDME say i got it (but he meant he got the guy shooting at us near the bomb)
all the worm members start running around - no one defuses the bomb, bomb explodes.. everyone goes silent for like 2 secs (probably wondering wtf?).. then you hear all out laughter!
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:58 am

fcruz wrote:

Sobatage.. arc plants the bomb, worm scrambles, N4G hears FINDME say i got it (but he meant he got the guy shooting at us near the bomb)
all the worm members start running around - no one defuses the bomb, bomb explodes.. everyone goes silent for like 2 secs (probably wondering wtf?).. then you hear all out laughter!

That was funny... I couldn't stop laughing... aRC! must of thought we were on CRACK!! LOL
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:01 am

FIND_ME wrote:
fcruz wrote:

That was funny... I couldn't stop laughing... aRC! must of thought we were on CRACK!! LOL

Probably SAW was lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:00 pm

certified_stunna wrote:
FIND_ME wrote:
fcruz wrote:

Probably SAW was lol!

fuking find me is such a fuking idiot. The commity should punish him for that. I am not happy that we lost that 1. it is funny how all my team was laughing at the time but i was the only that wasn't laughing at all.

I would like findme to apologise to all worm. especialy me.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:04 pm

N4G_COM wrote:
certified_stunna wrote:
FIND_ME wrote:
fcruz wrote:

Probably SAW was lol!

fuking find me is such a fuking idiot. The commity should punish him for that. I am not happy that we lost that 1. it is funny how all my team was laughing at the time but i was the only that wasn't laughing at all.

I would like findme to apologise to all worm. especialy me.

I will bring it up at the next tribal council farao
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:09 pm

I really don't get your other account Stunna. I mean do you really like elvis that much? I really don't understand. What do you find so good about him man. The guys dead dude.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:07 am

sight starts a party invites stunna aka elusive_one

sight says hello el ehh els el uhhh ill just call you elvis.

might not be funny typing this crap up but certaily cannot repeat that moment. could stop laughing for a whole 5mins
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:15 am

InMySight wrote:
I really don't get your other account Stunna. I mean do you really like elvis that much? I really don't understand. What do you find so good about him man. The guys dead dude.

Haha...it's elusive lol!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 5:16 am

fcruz wrote:
sight starts a party invites stunna aka elusive_one

sight says hello el ehh els el uhhh ill just call you elvis.

might not be funny typing this crap up but certaily cannot repeat that moment. could stop laughing for a whole 5mins

You guys are a crack up lol! at my expense tongue
Back to top Go down
princess leya

princess leya

Humor : who is my father ?

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Hey guys... first post. I know Im not as good as Stunna, or Elvis but I hope im not to bad of a player. I know this aint the theme but every teenage boy tries to pick me up so... I thought I would post this pic of a message I got....whens SOG... go nsw cheers

Last edited by princess leya on Tue May 19, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : trying to upload pic)
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:14 pm

princess leya wrote:
Hey guys... first post. I know Im not as good as Stunna, or Elvis but I hope im not to bad of a player. I know this aint the theme but every teenage boy tries to pick me up so... I thought I would post this pic of a message I got....whens SOG... go nsw cheers

Hey, your better than me... cheers We are all mature guys here...we got your back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:03 am

certified_stunna wrote:
princess leya wrote:

Hey, your better than me... cheers We are all mature guys here...we got your back Very Happy

I don't know about SAW.. his a bit of a crack head... momfdaady is more mature minded than him and his only what 12 or 13?
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 8:37 am

playing against SYCO last night.

FINDME (might have been LQQK4U) after smashing SYCO in DOM. Starts a friendly conversation.. so where in WA are you guys from? ... all quiet..FINDME says oh yeah really? as if to reply to someone (we're all thinking um did someone respond cuz we didnt hear anyone) then he asks all of us in a confused voice...hey guys can you hear them i cant hear them..

Just awsome that some of our woRm members know how to talk to themselves hahahaha
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:14 am

I must have missed that, was it after he was complaining he couldn't shoot anything lol!
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 9:33 am

haha yeah it was when you left we bumped into the SYCO boys
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:24 am

yeh i remba that time we played s&d against aRC i think?i was tha last one left and was trying to defuse the bomb but didnt seem to work?so being an idiot i hung around it till it blew up! lol i had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 pm

its been written every where but i think the gold medal goes to timtam with, hammer them like cat shit on toast. WTF DOES THIS MEAN!!!scratch scratch
if anyone can decipher it please do and let the rest of us know.....
Back to top Go down
Air_CoxMofo

Air_CoxMofo

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:41 am

Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
its been written every where but i think the gold medal goes to timtam with, hammer them like cat shit on toast. WTF DOES THIS MEAN!!!scratch scratch
if anyone can decipher it please do and let the rest of us know.....

TimTam eats pieces of shit for breakfast??
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm

it could just mean that......
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:09 am

stunna's attacking words.

"TAKE THAT! -- smoke grenade!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next