Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_voting_barFunny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew

Go down 
+23
RUSE01
Raging_Bull
Air_Glimmerman
Tedesco11
d-j-talent
humanknight
WowLunch
BloodDemon
Hectic_H
Aussiepride
Keegs
sterge
Last_ANZAC
Air_CoxMofo
coconutrum
princess leya
Koray_GPA164
Air_TheBusDriver
FIND_ME
LQQK4U
InMySight
certified_stunna
fcruz
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 am

InMySight wrote:
I feel like such a clown atm lol. Nah but I just was having the best time mixing it up with you guys.

How about when you guys told me to go over to that blonde chick on the phone. I walked over hands shaking and knees wobblely(not really but I have to add suspence lol) and I said to her hey....my friend over there....and she turned away. Rejected hard there. You guys set me up for that one big time I reckon lol.

i saw the whole thing happen.. when you were walking up to her i was like ohhhh sheeetz wat the fudge is he doing!! i almost fell off my chair laughing ... i was in tears when you came back to the table and so was keegs! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 am

When I am drunk I don't really care about anything. I just let loose and if someone dares me to do something I usually always do it. I don't even know why I did it lol.

Glad I made you guys laugh it was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Dude for me....my last night in sydney.....having keege on my left and sterge on my right. I was right in the middle..on my queen side bed lol....best moment in sydney hand down.

sight dude one thing I have to ask u wat the fuk were do doing keep taking my drinks away and dragging me over to Findme when I was dancing with all 'em sluts on the dance floor...lol

u can ask Keege he saw the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I don't remember that part...I have no idea what I was doing lol. Did I say anything? Some people were lost and I was trying to keep track of everyone I think, I don't know. Everyone one was everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm

InMySight wrote:
I don't remember that part...I have no idea what I was doing lol. Did I say anything? Some people were lost and I was trying to keep track of everyone I think, I don't know. Everyone one was everywhere.

Dude thats the point.. let everyone get the chance to meet new people.. you gotta move around.
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah I know but I think conquer came up to me and goes where is everyone so I showed him. I was moving around I think. Hey I really don't remember it all. All I know is everyone had fun. I have flashes here and there but I don't remember it all.

BTW FIND_ME, thanks for driving me home. I would have had to sleep in the car otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Findme can u pick me up from the airport and I go shower at ur place 'cause u like to drive peoples around.
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Anyone know who the Dj was at the club (Chinese Laundry)? Seriously some of the best electro/house ive ever heard!!!
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 am

which room??
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 am

probly the first room we all went to...i liked the music he was playing but mann was it a c**k fest in there... and sterge when i was down there with you that chick n her friend who were dancing near us kept giving you the eye then i was giving u the eye to go dance with her but u kept doin ur own thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

Humor : Watching saw do tequlia shots!!! LOL

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

InMySight wrote:
I feel like such a clown atm lol. Nah but I just was having the best time mixing it up with you guys.

How about when you guys told me to go over to that blonde chick on the phone. I walked over hands shaking and knees wobblely(not really but I have to add suspence lol) and I said to her hey....my friend over there....and she turned away. Rejected hard there. You guys set me up for that one big time I reckon lol.

haha i remember that coz me and sterge said go over there and get her to come over lmfao that was some funny shit
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 am

FIND_ME wrote:
which room??
the one down stairs which was really dark at the start of the night
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

on the plane to sydney sterge looks out the window and says... "where did the water come from" lol
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

LMFAO omg...sterge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Dude I had this problem where I would scan the fuking dance floor for good looking chicks then I go up and talk to them for about 5 mins then move on to the next one.

but once u find the one that u like most u ask her if she would like a drinks.
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

coconutrum wrote:
probly the first room we all went to...i liked the music he was playing but mann was it a c**k fest in there... and sterge when i was down there with you that chick n her friend who were dancing near us kept giving you the eye then i was giving u the eye to go dance with her but u kept doin ur own thing lol.

Yeah i should of tucked my vagina back between my legs and actually had a crack at her

Last edited by sterge on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Not sure about the Dj, it was the room on the right when u go down the stairs.

Anyway he was playing heaps of stuff from Ministry of Sound - Electro House Sessions 3

Just downloaded it and its pretty good!!

Here is one song from it and i remember going nuts to it

Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 am

lol sterge off topic, ill move that to the music section later
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

ahhh sorry got carried away lol
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 am

Saw 'Honey, wat r u doing on facebook?, U got no friends on there, ive got more friends than u hehehe'

Sterge 'Your wife has facebook? Tell her to add me, ill say hi sometime hahaha'

Saw 'No, sterge i dont want any ugly c***s on her friends list'

Sterge 'Then why did she marry u?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am

sterge wrote:
Saw 'Honey, wat r u doing on facebook?, U got no friends on there, ive got more friends than u hehehe'

Sterge 'Your wife has facebook? Tell her to add me, ill say hi sometime hahaha'

Saw 'No, sterge i dont want any ugly c***s on her friends list'

Sterge 'Then why did she marry u?'

ahhhh LMMFAO
Back to top Go down
d-j-talent

d-j-talent

Humor : Thats what she said

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 am

i forgot who said this.. but it was last night...

everyone joinging lobby.. then someone says who we missing? someone replies "where's shitkunt" lol

and for the record they wernt having a go at sik it was purely slip of the tongue but it was hella funny!!!!
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am

Saw's best lines from last nite

Saw 'Oh we missing somebody, where's shitkunt??'

Saw 'Omg i forgot to change my killstreak man, i got pavveeyy and AC 120'

Sterge & Ted 'WTF Saw, whats a AC 120?'
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 am

LMFAO .... what is an AC-120? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next