Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna

InMySight

Air_Glimmerman

fcruz

Air_TheBusDriver

coconutrum

FIND_ME

Raging_Bull

WowLunch

humanknight

Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Share | 

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 am

InMySight wrote:
I feel like such a clown atm lol. Nah but I just was having the best time mixing it up with you guys.

How about when you guys told me to go over to that blonde chick on the phone. I walked over hands shaking and knees wobblely(not really but I have to add suspence lol) and I said to her hey....my friend over there....and she turned away. Rejected hard there. You guys set me up for that one big time I reckon lol.

i saw the whole thing happen.. when you were walking up to her i was like ohhhh sheeetz wat the fudge is he doing!! i almost fell off my chair laughing ... i was in tears when you came back to the table and so was keegs! hahahaha

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 am

When I am drunk I don't really care about anything. I just let loose and if someone dares me to do something I usually always do it. I don't even know why I did it lol.

Glad I made you guys laugh it was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Dude for me....my last night in sydney.....having keege on my left and sterge on my right. I was right in the middle..on my queen side bed lol....best moment in sydney hand down.

sight dude one thing I have to ask u wat the fuk were do doing keep taking my drinks away and dragging me over to Findme when I was dancing with all 'em sluts on the dance floor...lol

u can ask Keege he saw the whole thing!
Back to top Go down
InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:24 pm

I don't remember that part...I have no idea what I was doing lol. Did I say anything? Some people were lost and I was trying to keep track of everyone I think, I don't know. Everyone one was everywhere.
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm

InMySight wrote:
I don't remember that part...I have no idea what I was doing lol. Did I say anything? Some people were lost and I was trying to keep track of everyone I think, I don't know. Everyone one was everywhere.

Dude thats the point.. let everyone get the chance to meet new people.. you gotta move around.
Back to top Go down
InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:02 pm

Yeah I know but I think conquer came up to me and goes where is everyone so I showed him. I was moving around I think. Hey I really don't remember it all. All I know is everyone had fun. I have flashes here and there but I don't remember it all.

BTW FIND_ME, thanks for driving me home. I would have had to sleep in the car otherwise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:55 pm

Findme can u pick me up from the airport and I go shower at ur place 'cause u like to drive peoples around.
Back to top Go down
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:21 am

Anyone know who the Dj was at the club (Chinese Laundry)? Seriously some of the best electro/house ive ever heard!!!
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 am

which room??
Back to top Go down
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:29 am

probly the first room we all went to...i liked the music he was playing but mann was it a c**k fest in there... and sterge when i was down there with you that chick n her friend who were dancing near us kept giving you the eye then i was giving u the eye to go dance with her but u kept doin ur own thing lol.
Back to top Go down
Keegs

Humor : Watching saw do tequlia shots!!! LOL

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:43 am

InMySight wrote:
I feel like such a clown atm lol. Nah but I just was having the best time mixing it up with you guys.

How about when you guys told me to go over to that blonde chick on the phone. I walked over hands shaking and knees wobblely(not really but I have to add suspence lol) and I said to her hey....my friend over there....and she turned away. Rejected hard there. You guys set me up for that one big time I reckon lol.

haha i remember that coz me and sterge said go over there and get her to come over lmfao that was some funny shit
Back to top Go down
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 am

FIND_ME wrote:
which room??
the one down stairs which was really dark at the start of the night
Back to top Go down
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:53 am

on the plane to sydney sterge looks out the window and says... "where did the water come from" lol
Back to top Go down
humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 am

LMFAO omg...sterge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:17 pm

Dude I had this problem where I would scan the fuking dance floor for good looking chicks then I go up and talk to them for about 5 mins then move on to the next one.

but once u find the one that u like most u ask her if she would like a drinks.
Back to top Go down
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

coconutrum wrote:
probly the first room we all went to...i liked the music he was playing but mann was it a c**k fest in there... and sterge when i was down there with you that chick n her friend who were dancing near us kept giving you the eye then i was giving u the eye to go dance with her but u kept doin ur own thing lol.

Yeah i should of tucked my vagina back between my legs and actually had a crack at her

Last edited by sterge on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Not sure about the Dj, it was the room on the right when u go down the stairs.

Anyway he was playing heaps of stuff from Ministry of Sound - Electro House Sessions 3

Just downloaded it and its pretty good!!

Here is one song from it and i remember going nuts to it

Back to top Go down
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:30 am

lol sterge off topic, ill move that to the music section later

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:55 am

ahhh sorry got carried away lol
Back to top Go down
sterge

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:10 am

Saw 'Honey, wat r u doing on facebook?, U got no friends on there, ive got more friends than u hehehe'

Sterge 'Your wife has facebook? Tell her to add me, ill say hi sometime hahaha'

Saw 'No, sterge i dont want any ugly c***s on her friends list'

Sterge 'Then why did she marry u?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:36 am

sterge wrote:
Saw 'Honey, wat r u doing on facebook?, U got no friends on there, ive got more friends than u hehehe'

Sterge 'Your wife has facebook? Tell her to add me, ill say hi sometime hahaha'

Saw 'No, sterge i dont want any ugly c***s on her friends list'

Sterge 'Then why did she marry u?'

ahhhh LMMFAO
Back to top Go down
d-j-talent

Humor : Thats what she said

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:16 am

lol nice
Back to top Go down
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:41 am

i forgot who said this.. but it was last night...

everyone joinging lobby.. then someone says who we missing? someone replies "where's shitkunt" lol

and for the record they wernt having a go at sik it was purely slip of the tongue but it was hella funny!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:45 am

Saw's best lines from last nite

Saw 'Oh we missing somebody, where's shitkunt??'

Saw 'Omg i forgot to change my killstreak man, i got pavveeyy and AC 120'

Sterge & Ted 'WTF Saw, whats a AC 120?'
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 am

LMFAO .... what is an AC-120? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew   

Back to top Go down

Funny quotes and stupid comments made by the woRm crew
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next