Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_vote_lcapI made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_voting_barI made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_vote_lcapI made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_voting_barI made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) Empty
PostSubject: I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)   I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:41 pm

I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) O6h7ci
u gotta admit this looks EXTREMELY realistic. i actually wrapped a picture of rocks and sand from the internet around a mesh circle in it and blah blah blah whatever lol its really cool i could put someones name in it or woRm or something.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)   I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm on my phone, looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)   I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 pm

You can be a graphics designer when u grow up wow
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

PostSubject: Re: I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)   I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 am

yeh thats what i wanna do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)   I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut) Empty

Back to top Go down

I made this from scratch on photoshop(with the help of a youtube tut)
Page 1 of 1