Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_voting_barBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_voting_barBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2

Go down 
+7
humanknight
WowLunch
Air_TheBusDriver
certified_stunna
coconutrum
fcruz
InMySight
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
edanator

edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 pm

oi shhh
Back to top Go down
Matt2065

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing?
my half map no-scope, or when i got my 51 killstreak, or last night when i got 91 kills on ambush for 9 deaths

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why?
xxHUTTOxx, funny c**t

Best kills ever for you in cod4?
180-8 Shipment, got my streak that game cheers

cod4 players u hate the most?
campers and malcolm54

cod4 player u miss the most?
miss?? thay are still there... oh paddlesizagun he deleted me when i went away for a month silent

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2?
knowing the maps back to front, dont really care, I WANT MW2 NOW!!! bom

fav weapon in cod4? depends i like the first sniper, mp5, and all my gold guns, a shame the only good ones are the shotty and ak. I LIKE RPG!!! i know how to curve them now
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am

edanator wrote:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm

lol i think its called "RUST" look at the map on modernwarfare247.com it looks small also they have a few videos on it aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2