Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna

InMySight

Air_Glimmerman

fcruz

Air_TheBusDriver

coconutrum

FIND_ME

Raging_Bull

WowLunch

humanknight

Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Share | 

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:10 pm

oi shhh
Back to top Go down
Matt2065

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing?
my half map no-scope, or when i got my 51 killstreak, or last night when i got 91 kills on ambush for 9 deaths

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why?
xxHUTTOxx, funny c**t

Best kills ever for you in cod4?
180-8 Shipment, got my streak that game cheers

cod4 players u hate the most?
campers and malcolm54

cod4 player u miss the most?
miss?? thay are still there... oh paddlesizagun he deleted me when i went away for a month silent

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2?
knowing the maps back to front, dont really care, I WANT MW2 NOW!!! bom

fav weapon in cod4? depends i like the first sniper, mp5, and all my gold guns, a shame the only good ones are the shotty and ak. I LIKE RPG!!! i know how to curve them now
Back to top Go down
edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:51 am

edanator wrote:
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:44 pm

lol i think its called "RUST" look at the map on modernwarfare247.com it looks small also they have a few videos on it aswell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   

Back to top Go down

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2