Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_vote_lcapBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_voting_barBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_vote_lcapBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_voting_barBefore you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2

Go down 
+7
humanknight
WowLunch
Air_TheBusDriver
certified_stunna
coconutrum
fcruz
InMySight
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 Empty
PostSubject: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:45 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing?

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why?

Best kills ever for you in cod4?

cod4 players u hate the most?

cod4 player u miss the most?

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2?

fav weapon in cod4?
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 6:49 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? when we were number one.

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? The day I met Tickles and Noobkilla cause I didn't have to be on the shit team by myself all the time no more lol.

Best kills ever for you in cod4? Knifing Saw to death 1 vs 1.

cod4 players u hate the most? I would have to say Adeliade hustler

cod4 player u miss the most? Inkshot21

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? Doing up my guns

fav weapon in cod4? was p90 but now it is the AK47
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:00 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? When we were number 1 for one day and when i was spectating N4G in a cwar and go down 1-12

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? certified_stunna, 1st friend i ever made on PS3 network, i consider him a true brutha

Best kills ever for you in cod4? when we had a cwar vs EAB and i went 70 and something.
and the shipment game with findme, fedz, princess and a couple others, we all had over 200 kills and all went past the 1000 score

cod4 players u hate the most? One guy that peed me the most was husslla

cod4 player u miss the most? inkshot

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? all the fun private games we had.

fav weapon in cod4? HC - M4, HQ - MP5, other modes - AK-47
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 7:04 am

*putting the woRm tag on for the first time (wen i was a noob lol)
*ill have to say sawasdee cuz hes a funny kunt at times n if it wasnt for him adding me i would be in a different clan today.
*shipment 168k 34d
*rossco aka xXNightHawkXx cocksuka
*yeh inky M.I.A
*i would miss running into Fudz late at night kill em n then they close the game lol.
*AK of course but atm M16
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:20 am

Meeting cruz and going on to join woRm and meeting the familia Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 Icon_smile

All the senior boys - have a bond and funny as hell lol

Dang, I wouldn't know...can't remember lol

Cod4 players u hate the most?
BusDriver - he's a team killer and cheat lol

Cod4 player u miss the most?
Inky...where are you?

What u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2?
All the noobs we killed lol

Fav weapon in cod4?
AK47 ftw!

Last edited by certified_stunna on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Fin

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 8:49 am

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? Meeting the woRm boys!

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? woRm boys & aRC! Boys!

Best kills ever for you in cod4? 200+ @ SHIPMENT

cod4 players u hate the most? sawasdee! The guy is a f*ck and a wanker!

cod4 player u miss the most? inky*

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? Original account! But I haven’t ordered my MW2 yet so I’m might still be playing COD4!

fav weapon ? My pen*s
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:52 am

lag sniping noobs

not saw, because he brought damoaustralia along

HC team killing stunna and saw

saw

cod4 player u miss the most?
bus

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2?
not much i need a new game

fav weapon in cod4?
knife
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:56 am

hmm which reminds me

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? Being (and STILL) the knife king!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 10:29 am

i challenge you, cruz, to a knife off

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? meeting rimram

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? rimram cuz he was the first worm i saw and got ownned by in cod5 and 4 like 6 months back lol

Best kills ever for you in cod4? i went 98-5 on my other acc a bit back on bog with g3

cod4 players u hate the most? this winging brat that i used to be friends with; forgot his name

cod4 player u miss the most? nalynis, my first true friend

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? gold ak :'(

fav weapon in cod4? W1200 shotty ftw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:31 pm

There is a lot of hate toward saw and yes I do miss inshot...he use to play late with me all the times...

I think Its a bad ideas to put up this topic....I though it was gonna be a nice good bye to cod4.
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:39 pm

mine was nice to you but since you didnt notice it you can get fckd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:49 pm

coconutrum wrote:

what u said about me was so sweet...dont worry coconut tonight before saw go to sleep ur face will be on the celing my friend lol
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:56 pm

N4G_COM wrote:
coconutrum wrote:

what u said about me was so sweet...dont worry coconut tonight before saw go to sleep ur face will be on the celing my friend lol
dam i shouldnt of said anything lol
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 pm

lol @ coco + saw
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:34 pm

man soo many good moments. starting my own clan, joining woRm, tearing up with LN woRms, haha me and N4G going 50 plus just about every game in HC mode lol, to the epic shot i made the other night on him on Countdown SnD lol.

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? woRm boys

the time i took out the entire At3C team in SnD 4 times in a row by myself, sniping. f*ckn epic shots. and going 80-6 with N4G watching and going "WOW" on vacant HC HQ with MP5.

rossco. and half of 6A who think they are top shit lol, i know i say im number 1 lol, but i only say to you guys haha. you dont see me mouthing off in public.

cod4 player u miss the most? LOL the ones that were scared of me.

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? the maps most likely.

fav weapon in cod4? Ak74u, m40A3, M16
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:47 pm

saw

i just thought ild say it again in case anyone missed it
Back to top Go down
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:10 am

InMySight wrote:
Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? when we were number one.

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? The day I met Tickles and Noobkilla cause I didn't have to be on the shit team by myself all the time no more lol.

Best kills ever for you in cod4? Knifing Saw to death 1 vs 1.

cod4 players u hate the most? I would have to say Adeliade hustler

cod4 player u miss the most? Inkshot21 dude where is tickles? i used to play with him when i had the stchris83 acc, he had worm as his clan tag that was the first time i saw a woRm

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? Doing up my guns

fav weapon in cod4? was p90 but now it is the AK47
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:46 am

Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
saw

lol bus never shows love to saw (not that kinda lb love) lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 8:41 am

coconutrum wrote:
Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
saw

lol bus never shows love to saw (not that kinda lb love) lol

dont worry coco the he has alway hated me cause im awesome and beautiful...be a gamer not a hater p***y
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:13 pm

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? participating in clan wars with woRm boys

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? my first clan EchO... they matured me into the awsome player i am today and got me into clan wars

Best kills ever for you in cod4? 198 shipment

cod4 players u hate the most? stupid campers that sit at the respawn and wait 3/4 of the game till sum1 stumbles by

cod4 player u miss the most? deans08 aka xXRoYaL-ReNaGaDeXx

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? knowing everything about it... all the maps and weapons

fav weapon in cod4? the m4 and mp5
Back to top Go down
hrdstl69

hrdstl69

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:29 pm

Best moment in cod4 since u started playing? in crash getting 18 kill streak with no scopes and no chopper etc..

Fav Players you met in cod4 and why? you guys

Best kills ever for you in cod4? the 150+ in shipment, but apart from, that, i was rapped with 24-1 all no scope in creek, no chopper etc

cod4 players u hate the most? them tOob fags, and fags that end games when their loosing

cod4 player u miss the most? still got the people

what u will miss most about cod4 when u move on to MW2? crash, showdown, vacant

fav weapon in cod4? m40
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:35 pm

what im going to miss most about cod4 now that i think about it is shipment Sad Sad

they better have a small map or im not going to like it much
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:38 pm

edanator wrote:
what im going to miss most about cod4 now that i think about it is shipment Sad Sad

they better have a small map or im not going to like it much

yup they got one.
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:40 pm

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by edanator on Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 2:51 pm

fuk ed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2   Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Before you say good bye to cod4 and move on to MW2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next