Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_vote_lcapWho's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_voting_barWho's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_vote_lcapWho's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_voting_barWho's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Who's the hottest chick on the planet?

Go down 
+26
humanknight
Tedesco11
BloodDemon
d-j-talent
spiderpig994
CjRatedR
coconutrum
Raging_Bull
hrdstl69
WowLunch
Matt2065
sterge
Koray_GPA164
princess leya
timtamRatedR
fcruz
Air_CoxMofo
Incey81
FIND_ME
Air_Glimmerman
LQQK4U
certified_stunna
Air_TheBusDriver
InMySight
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am

Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 39732_142021965827759_100000598700859_308102_2493513_n

what about this gal she is hot lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 10:57 am

Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 34597_104794262908255_100001330463462_34346_8185623_n

This gal is pretty hot she is on my facebook. lol
Back to top Go down
ConflictCraig
Member Rank: Senior
ConflictCraig

Humor : Coconutrum gets me drunk

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:43 am

guess what saw cooks 4 me every morning.......and cheeky is the hotest chick in world
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 4:05 am

lol @ saw
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:22 am

ConflictCraig wrote:
guess what saw cooks 4 me every morning.......and cheeky is the hotest chick in world

hey craig care to explain...why ICE has been coming to your house almost everyday. I am not jealous. I just need to know that u r not suxing his c**k behind my back lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

certified_stunna wrote:
lol @ saw

it is so funny I almost felt off my chair.
Back to top Go down
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:33 am

sawasdee wrote:
Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 34597_104794262908255_100001330463462_34346_8185623_n

yeah she hot alright,lol,cruz gonna kill u
Back to top Go down
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:35 am

sawasdee wrote:
I think CJ is talking about glimmer in a dress there lol.
and that my friend is for my eyes only,lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 am

CjRatedR wrote:
sawasdee wrote:

yeah she hot alright,lol,cruz gonna kill u

lol i know he will but i cant help it. it is funny and I love giving him shit. in life u have to have a laugh here and there. lol.

but he will kill me CJ lol.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Yes I'm going to fkn kill you saw u fkn smartass lol how the fuk did u get a pic of Julz?? I'm going to get her to slap you next time ur in Sydney u bastard
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:47 pm

fcruz wrote:
Yes I'm going to fkn kill you saw u fkn smartass lol how the fuk did u get a pic of Julz?? I'm going to get her to slap you next time ur in Sydney u bastard

the last time some gal slap me in Thailand I ended up marrying her. If ur women slap me in sydney and I slap back it might be a turn on for her....so be careful with wat u wish 4 lol.

Anyway Watever Fruz. If I were u I would ask here why did she send me her pic to me in the first place....keep telling her I am marry! I am happy for u fruz but if ur gal, criag, CJ, ted or Sterge etc want my baby then I cant stop them...can I.

Beside I was born a slut and I am gonna die a happy slut. lol So this friday night we are slut it out hehe.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 4:43 am

lol you are a slut and i asked her and she didnt send anything to you she called you a stalker!! hahahahaha

actually she doesnt slap.. she knows how to punch
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 am

what the hell is going on in this thread

Id be careful saw or otherwise u will have certified "the biggest peacekeeper in the world" stunna on your ass. and not in a good way

Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 425_the_incredible_hulk_033108

THE HULK PICTURES ARE BACK!
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:27 am

sawasdee wrote:
Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 39732_142021965827759_100000598700859_308102_2493513_n

what about this gal she is hot lol.

im sorry i couldnt let this one slide that is fokin funny... who is that anyway she's pretty tall
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:34 am

lol...

That would be J Lo Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:29 am

Is J LO the asian fellar or Fruz in the pink dress lol.

Anyway I hate it when gal lie. fruz misses send me her pics full stop...me da stalker HA HAHA....look who is the stalker...u and stunna should stop spamming my facebook...it is shocking the amount of shiiit u 2 fill on my post. lol
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:39 am

im going to spam your fkn facebook saw, you asked for it.. calling my girl a liar hahaha yes she said your a stalker! get ready for some mega fb spamming bitch
and ffs! you be getting my pics too and i never sent you my pics!! like i sai your a FB VIRUS and im going to HIT BACK!!! DAMN YOU!!! BITCH!!!
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:42 am

ohh you better look at your FB wall now biatch lol

i will get a hold of that pic with you and sterge in the hotel room and post it on every freakin random gay website LOL
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:50 am

lmfao yh thats a good pic!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:24 am

I am a bit concern about u fruz.

I think tonight will be a good night to have a meeting with all the melbs boys and 1 syd gal (sight).

This is a pretty intense meeting regarding Fruz...since he has been with this gal he has been the same since. Once we done with the meeting over 2 bottle of Black label we will report back to stunna. Action will be taken and I know he will not like what the final might be.

I care for him and I hope he get better....help me help u fruz.

I will get back to you soon stunna...fruz is getting out of hand...he need help and we are all here to help him. I am sure what ever happen with Frux glim will have it all in the newsletter.

Lets all pray for Fruz tonight. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 am

ok guys Fruz is going crazy spamming my facebook. I think we need to have a chat to his galfriend or his doctor 'cause he is loosing it.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 am

stay on topic bitch.. you asked for war your going to get war lol
i was going to stop but you have continued so off i go back to FB for more spamming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:58 am

Glimmer u still have the admin power? please do something about it. He is loosing it lol
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:06 am

Sorry saw im not entering this arguement

study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the hottest chick on the planet?   Who's the hottest chick on the planet? - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the hottest chick on the planet?
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next