Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
who has slept in and missed work I_vote_lcapwho has slept in and missed work I_voting_barwho has slept in and missed work I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
who has slept in and missed work I_vote_lcapwho has slept in and missed work I_voting_barwho has slept in and missed work I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

who has slept in and missed work

Go down 
+6
HaurakiRatedR
Air_TheBusDriver
Air_Glimmerman
coconutrum
CjRatedR
timtamRatedR
10 posters
AuthorMessage
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

who has slept in and missed work Empty
PostSubject: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:19 am

lol i went clubbing last night got pissed as and got kicked outta a couple of clubs then got home at 3 forgot to set my alarms woke up at 7 i was supposed to be picked up at 6.30 lol rang the boss he acted like he didnt care but i think he did. oh well might have to play american servers all day
Back to top Go down
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:22 am

cheers Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:47 am

timtamRatedR wrote:
lol i went clubbing last night got pissed as and got kicked outta a couple of clubs then got home at 3 forgot to set my alarms woke up at 7 i was supposed to be picked up at 6.30 lol rang the boss he acted like he didnt care but i think he did. oh well might have to play american servers all day

If u were my staff I would fire ur asss
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
Member Rank: Senior
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:02 am

lol timtam u funny kunt..im algud theres a strike on at work today cheers bad news was we had a bbq on for lunch.
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:37 am

coconutrum wrote:
lol timtam u funny kunt..im algud theres a strike on at work today cheers bad news was we had a bbq on for lunch.
lol gutted yeah all we were doin at work today was working on the dozer i only had half day today anyways i was supposed to be doing a refresher course for my first aid but it got cancelled
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 pm

at the store i have come late and not opened the store many times.
Also I have come in under the influence and sat their while the alarm was going off and didnt realise
lol! until the security have come

some mournings sleeping has been a problem
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 8:10 pm

Air_Glimmerman wrote:
at the store i have come late and not opened the store many times.
Also I have come in under the influence and sat their while the alarm was going off and didnt realise
lol! until the security have come

some mournings sleeping has been a problem
lol thats funny as i gone to work still pissed a couple of times and i been 2 scared to start the chainsaw cause i think i gonna cut my leg off or something
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:54 pm

N4G_COM wrote:
timtamRatedR wrote:

dont you mean touch his ass???
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:09 am

It must b goin round tama i just rang my boss sayn i sick lol its my 1st sickie in fukn ages, might have sumthin 2 do with tha ABs and Broncos playn this arv Very Happy
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:58 am

GO THE BRONCOS!!! and just for stunna and hauraki GO THA WALLABIES!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:20 am

Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
N4G_COM wrote:
timtamRatedR wrote:

dont you mean touch his ass???

maybe both
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:13 am

Going on about rocking up to work under the influence.

Keegs and I thought it would be pretty cool one shift to have "a few cans" out the back of the shop (while we were still open and only the 2 of us). Not a good idea!!!!

Did i mention we work at a bottle shop - Not only is it illegal to have an open liquor bottle/can on public premises and also illegal to be drinking in a 'Dry Zone', come to think of it we didn't even pay for the cans.
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 am

sterge wrote:
Going on about rocking up to work under the influence.

Keegs and I thought it would be pretty cool one shift to have "a few cans" out the back of the shop (while we were still open and only the 2 of us). Not a good idea!!!!

Did i mention we work at a bottle shop - Not only is it illegal to have an open liquor bottle/can on public premises and also illegal to be drinking in a 'Dry Zone', come to think of it we didn't even pay for the cans.
lol thats gold
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:25 pm

went clubin last night still dont know why got home at 5 in morning was supposed to be up 4 work at 6.30 but fuckin slept in by half an hour the boss not gonna be too happy with me next week f****ck lol
Back to top Go down
Last_ANZAC

Humor : funny

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 3:31 am

i jst ring up nd tell em im sick, i did that with one of my jobs the otha day coz i h8 it now nd im wasting my time workin ther lol
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:42 pm

lol target rang me the other day..
Hello
matt where are you?
huh?
you were suppost to be here 15 minutes ago.
Oh..umm yeah i dont think im gonna make it in today...
huh?? why not?
Matt!???
to tired.
well everyone is tired, you making it hard for everyone else, so are you gonna come in to work?
no.
???????????????????fine. (hangs up)

back to sleep. (week after gets extra shifts for about 2 months LOL)
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 am

^lol too tired i get up 4.30 n drag myself to the car every morning
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 4:48 am

i usually miss like 1 day of school every week (i missed 2 days this week).... otherwise im just late

all because of sleeping in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:45 pm

In 4 year I have never miss work...been late to work but have staffs that does almost everything for me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who has slept in and missed work   who has slept in and missed work Empty

Back to top Go down

who has slept in and missed work
Page 1 of 1