Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSaw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_voting_barSaw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSaw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_voting_barSaw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December

Go down 
+4
edanator
roleo55
certified_stunna
InMySight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:27 pm

I got a car. I rarely drive. I think you know why. I will have to take it easy on that day though. Not too much for me.

Is this one new years eve?
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 12:31 pm

I think so.. Ask saw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:13 pm

InMySight wrote:
I got a car. I rarely drive. I think you know why. I will have to take it easy on that day though. Not too much for me.

Is this one new years eve?

The day before new year eve....new year eve I will be at the harbour watching the firework in the city.
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 2:22 pm

Ok thats cool then. I don't recommend the harbour. Although thats just me. Too crowded. I would go to watsons bay and watch it from there. Its a beach as well so you can just set up shop on the sand. Last time I was there weren't too many people there either as it really is a posh kind of spot.

But if you want to be in the action then yeah you really have to be in the harbour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 3:05 pm

InMySight wrote:
Ok thats cool then. I don't recommend the harbour. Although thats just me. Too crowded. I would go to watsons bay and watch it from there. Its a beach as well so you can just set up shop on the sand. Last time I was there weren't too many people there either as it really is a posh kind of spot.

But if you want to be in the action then yeah you really have to be in the harbour.

This trip its all about action (harbour)....like meeting you all for dinner its gonna be full of actions lol
Back to top Go down
Matt2065

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am

yeah the fun is at the harbour :p

this sounds like fun, sucks im only 16 hahhaha. i could catch up with you before the drinking starts though i guess, but u guys are probs drinking from the start if your smart Wink keep the updates coming and ill see if i can drop by and meet u guys, btw i live in north sydney so easy for me to get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 7:06 am

Matt2065 wrote:

this sounds like fun, sucks im only 16 hahhaha. i could catch up with you before the drinking starts though i guess, but u guys are probs drinking from the start if your smart Wink keep the updates coming and ill see if i can drop by and meet u guys, btw i live in north sydney so easy for me to get there

yeah now we are still working out which restaurant to go to....

After dinner my wife is gonna take the little 1 back to the hotel.....

That leave me and the boys to go out after and ..... P A R T Y hehehe I can't wait...
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:58 pm

N4G_COM wrote:
Matt2065 wrote:

yeah now we are still working out which restaurant to go to....

After dinner my wife is gonna take the little 1 back to the hotel.....

That leave me and the boys to go out after and ..... P A R T Y hehehe I can't wait...
thats what i like to hear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December   Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw organising dinner in sydney on the 30th December
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2