Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_voting_barAnyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAnyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_voting_barAnyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Anyone own Street Fighter 4?

Go down 
+3
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
Air_Glimmerman
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:13 am

coconutrum wrote:
haha yeh the connection on st4 is so shit,i get owned most tha time 2 sum1 thats got no bars at all! lol! and we should go ES sumtym dont think we've vs em yet.

we cant vs ES because they are top of the ladder and how it works i think is we can only challenge clans that are no more then 3 above us or something liek that
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:15 am

fcruz wrote:
coconutrum wrote:
haha yeh the connection on st4 is so shit,i get owned most tha time 2 sum1 thats got no bars at all! lol! and we should go ES sumtym dont think we've vs em yet.

we cant vs ES because they are top of the ladder and how it works i think is we can only challenge clans that are no more then 3 above us or something liek that

Yeah, I think that is true...could always ask for a friendly clan war Question not through clan central..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:17 am

certified_stunna wrote:
fcruz wrote:
coconutrum wrote:

Yeah, I think that is true...could always ask for a friendly clan war Question not through clan central..

if we beat them then they'd complain and make a whole heap of noise in clan cnetral to ban something we're good at lol
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:04 pm

lollll the rules of clan central.. only cowards hide behind rules..
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

YOU MUST FOLLOW OFFICIAL CLAN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
Back to top Go down
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Would anyone like to throw down in street fighter? glimmerman this excludes you as I have proved to you many times that your shit at it.

I dont have an arcade stick, and im fairly rusty..
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Air_Yoda wrote:
Would anyone like to throw down in street fighter? glimmerman this excludes you as I have proved to you many times that your shit at it.

I dont have an arcade stick, and im fairly rusty..

Yeah, I'm rusty too, can only use ryu and ken lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

I have only ever been able to use Ryu and Ken lol, but they seriousily need to make Ryu stronger they have turned him into a little girl. His nothing like he was in SF vs Marvel on arcade (best SF ever)
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm

I rip out my combo with ken and ryu will be struggling to tie his shoe laces for the rest of his life
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:22 pm

glimmer i played you and you're no that much chop. they should cut you from street fighter.
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 pm

Never said i was good, but i step up my game if challenged by Yoda
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:58 pm

im keen to vs ya...if you dare mwahaha Twisted Evil nah im not that good lol.but always up 4 a challenge
Back to top Go down
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:49 am

coconutrum add me and well have a few fights...

The challenge to glimmer is open ended, anytime your online you can send me a message to do battle and I will gladly kick your arse. Altho to be honest dont think ill be using Ryu, his just not as powerful as he used to be. Why dont you go back to using Saggot? lol
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:32 pm

Air_Yoda wrote:
coconutrum add me and well have a few fights...

The challenge to glimmer is open ended, anytime your online you can send me a message to do battle and I will gladly kick your arse. Altho to be honest dont think ill be using Ryu, his just not as powerful as he used to be. Why dont you go back to using Saggot? lol

anytime dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone own Street Fighter 4?   Anyone own Street Fighter 4? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone own Street Fighter 4?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: