Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_vote_lcapwoRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_voting_barwoRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_vote_lcapwoRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_voting_barwoRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ConflictCraig
Member Rank: Senior
ConflictCraig

Humor : Coconutrum gets me drunk

woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo Empty
PostSubject: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:50 pm

who wants a hat? or shirts with woRm logo on the front and gamertag on the back? any questions add me on fb through cruz.... craig atkinson
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:22 pm

woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo 169123_453990967980616_2017755446_o

cuz craig is shit at internetz....
Back to top Go down
ConflictCraig
ConflictCraig

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 pm

hey who degraded me from my senior position ahhh
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:58 pm

u dont deserve candy, so it got taken
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 am

i will grab a hat, good for fishing and impressing the ladies

dont use face book pm me what you wanna do

Back to top Go down
ConflictCraig
ConflictCraig

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 am

do u want trucker style like mine... or full cotton? (turcker style $25) (full cotton $40) or for $45 you can get the full cotton with the logo on the hat continuing onto the brim.
Back to top Go down
ConflictCraig
ConflictCraig

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:02 am

il send them to every one for free my fellow woRms. just pay what i have to pay for them. (as above for prices)
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:15 am

mean craigy.. hook it up lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 10:33 am

ConflictCraig wrote:
do u want trucker style like mine... or full cotton? (turcker style $25) (full cotton $40) or for $45 you can get the full cotton with the logo on the hat continuing onto the brim.

give me a trucker and a full cotton then when i lose one i will have another

for the cotton can you post pics of what it looks like with the logo continuing onto the brim that would be good. am unsure which style of cotton hat to go for

but i will be getting one of each
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:56 am

shot glimmer - ship over mine as well lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:38 am

gotta support the team

you should get on bookface and tell him to check the site
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 4:12 pm

dammit, who gave craig back his candy?
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 6:00 am

Craigy I msged u on FB
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
ConflictCraig
ConflictCraig

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:36 pm

k sweet il get a full cotton one done up and a shirt so every one can have a look... and il even modle them for ya's.. (ice will luv it) and no save image ice... ok well once i have evey one who wants hats and tee's il go get a heap done.. il have to work out the money thing might be easiest if every one sends the money to my adress. unless some one has a better idea
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:37 pm

im not sending u money, u would probs hold onto it and sniff it every night....

are u saying i cant save any of ur piccis? what about the one i saved where ur nude on facebook u grubby little manwhore Razz hahahaha. i already let u know what i want, i can simply transfer the money whenever u please as long as u let me know ur bank details and ur pin codes for everything
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:42 am

ConflictCraig wrote:
k sweet il get a full cotton one done up and a shirt so every one can have a look... and il even modle them for ya's.. (ice will luv it) and no save image ice... ok well once i have evey one who wants hats and tee's il go get a heap done.. il have to work out the money thing might be easiest if every one sends the money to my adress. unless some one has a better idea

woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo Shut-up-and-take-my-money

Fishing season has started and I need my hats
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

craig takes ages, i will keep on his case as much as possible so that he orders some on the weekend
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:51 am

Claims of being sick is all ive heard so far....

this bitch be seeing my backhand soon Razz lol
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 3:48 pm

after all the fails that craig has pulled off ive now visited the place that made the hat in the 1st place along with craig and gunna get this shit sorted if anyone is still keen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo   woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo Empty

Back to top Go down

woRm hats and tee's with the woRm logo
Page 1 of 1