Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
woRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_vote_lcapwoRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_voting_barwoRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
woRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_vote_lcapwoRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_voting_barwoRm Vs f3rL COD4  I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

woRm Vs f3rL COD4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brazilhard

Brazilhard

woRm Vs f3rL COD4  Empty
PostSubject: woRm Vs f3rL COD4    woRm Vs f3rL COD4  EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Came into the match pretty well prepared knowing what maps we wanted

woRm Lineup-
Walterz_
FINE_ME
ICE-CREAMCONE
Fcruz
rampaging_mrBEAN
Thevillan77
Cheerleader - Air_yoda

f3Rl Lineup-
pichoch
flynoob135
mwkc
drumfrk
cellmass

Game 1- TDM Vacant (f3rL pick)
Good game . with fcruz going big than timing out half way in the game. woRm got off to a big lead by f3rL brought it back score was

740- 670?
woRm Mvp-TheVillan77

woRm 1 - f3rL 0

Game2- Domination Ambush (woRm Pick)
Well f3rL just raped us from the start . spawn trapping us and pichoch going like 45-11 they just had killsteaks the whole time. woRm trying bringing it back with a tripple cap but didnt work as they got A and held it .

200-121?
woRm- fcruz?

woRm 1 - f3rL 1

Game 3- Headquarters Crash (f3rL pick)
Well we just started off really well and got 2 quick caps getting us and going. We had FIND_ME / Walterz_ and Fcruz all get tripple kills along the way.

250-0
woRm MVP-FINE_ME

woRm 2 - f3rL 1

Game 4- Headquarters Countdown (woRm Pick)
f3rL got off to a great start capping the 1st two headquarters than woRm made a great come back.

woRm MVP- Walterz_

woRm 3 - f3rL 1

Thanks to f3rL good lobbys and great game. thanks to yoda great cheerleader and helped us along the way
Back to top Go down

woRm Vs f3rL COD4
Page 1 of 1