Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
PSN Relaunch Annoucement I_vote_lcapPSN Relaunch Annoucement I_voting_barPSN Relaunch Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
PSN Relaunch Annoucement I_vote_lcapPSN Relaunch Annoucement I_voting_barPSN Relaunch Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

PSN Relaunch Annoucement

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PSN Relaunch Annoucement Empty
PostSubject: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:59 am

More info - Click the Link

Link

Thank you for your patience and encouragement over the last few weeks. As covered in the post from earlier today, you can now update the firmware on your PS3 and change your password. Kazuo Hirai just announced that we have begun the phased restoration by region of some of the services, starting with online multiplayer functionality. Please note that these services will take a bit of time to be turned on and rolled out to the whole region. The process has begun and some countries are being turned on now, so please be patient as we reach you.In the meantime, now’s a great time to get your PS3′s firmware updated and change your password, both of which are required to get online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:07 am

BLACK OPS REUNION TONIGHT BOYS ANG GIRLS!!!
HOW MANY CAN WE FIT FOR COMBAT TRAINING MODE??? LETS GO AGAINST THE BOT IN THE HARDEST LEVEL LOL OR IF WE END UP GETTING A LOT ON TONIGHT HAVE A COUPLE PRIVATE GAMES!!!! THEN OFF TO DOMINATE THE WORLD AGAIN LOL
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:13 am

So... thats that me it's on?
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:36 am

Lol yeh bro it's back on
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:08 am

PSN Relaunch Annoucement Dangerous-Man-with-Steven-Seagal
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm

LOL Go hard guys.. back in 2 weeks Sad
Back to top Go down
roleo55

Humor : Black

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 am

hi guys finally back on line, got a bit sick of black ops, bad connections drop outs etc and had heaps of work on also had to move house again.
The good news I have a smokin hot internet connection (went from 5mbps to 93mbps) but when I went to set up my psn accounts my main one is in HK and is still off line, no wonder my connections were always bad.
In the mean time I'm using my roleo55 account, hope to catch up soon.
Cheers
Rob
Back to top Go down
http://ermtc.org
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 1:23 pm

roleo55 wrote:
hi guys finally back on line, got a bit sick of black ops, bad connections drop outs etc and had heaps of work on also had to move house again.
The good news I have a smokin hot internet connection (went from 5mbps to 93mbps) but when I went to set up my psn accounts my main one is in HK and is still off line, no wonder my connections were always bad.
In the mean time I'm using my roleo55 account, hope to catch up soon.
Cheers
Rob

Sweet.. catch up soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Relaunch Annoucement   PSN Relaunch Annoucement Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Relaunch Annoucement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum