Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Rugby lovers look in here I_vote_lcapRugby lovers look in here I_voting_barRugby lovers look in here I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Rugby lovers look in here I_vote_lcapRugby lovers look in here I_voting_barRugby lovers look in here I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Rugby lovers look in here

Go down 
+3
fcruz
HaurakiRatedR
Air_Yoda
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

Rugby lovers look in here Empty
PostSubject: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:39 pm

Rugby lovers look in here 553505-dyson-heppell

This kids name is Dyson Heppel.. his an essendon player and he just got nominated for the rising star (best rookie player) in the afl..

BTW... essendon are ontop of the ladder (wont last long) but consider this your AFL update..

I know i titled it wrong but i had to get you to read somehow as i know you dont give a shiitt...... suckers lol

Rugby lovers look in here 788845

I would just to like to put forward that i am a passionate essedon supporter, as they have not one premiership OR brownlow since 2000 I would never say they are the best team.... In reality they are cowards.

The eagles are a much better team
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
Member Rank: Senior
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:25 pm

Hahaha you just wasted a minute of my life!!! How did karmichael hunt go?
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:57 am

Lol you dirty bastard yoda
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 am

Karmichael plays this weekend,and cmon the bomers! Show some faith yoda judging by our nab cup form we will be in top 4 at least!
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:43 am

What about Izzy
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:17 am

What about Tony Lockett? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 12:24 pm

wat about delete this thread?
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

coconutrum wrote:
wat about delete this thread?

Rugby lovers look in here 169
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:13 am

Outspoken former player Jason Akermanis has hit out at the AFL's pursuit of rugby league players. It comes after former Broncos player Karmichael Hunt was graded an 'F' by his coach following his debut for the Gold Coast Suns. The Suns endured a disastrous start to their debut in the AFL, copping a 119-point hiding at the hands of Carlton. Akermanis says a player like Hunt is bound to struggle as he hasn't worked his way up through the grades. He says they're being paid huge amounts of money and don't know what they're doing.

Akermanis says if rugby league converts can't get up to speed quickly then it'll be a huge waste of time and money.

Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:29 pm

lol yeah.. who would of thought hose big tough rugby poofs cant run out a game of afl without cramping up and having to be on the bench every 2 minutes.. haha poofs..

on a side note... go bombers!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugby lovers look in here   Rugby lovers look in here Empty

Back to top Go down

Rugby lovers look in here
Page 1 of 1