Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_voting_barAnyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_vote_lcapAnyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_voting_barAnyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?

Go down 
+7
Raging_Bull
InMySight
coconutrum
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
certified_stunna
Air_CoxMofo
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?   Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:28 am

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/female-iphone-users-get-more-sex/story-e6frf00i-1225903967189

THE type of car you drive and the kind of clothes you wear may not be the only contributing factors to how you often you get lucky, a new study has revealed; the kind of smartphone you wield could play a role as well.

According to statistics by an online dating website published this week, iPhone users have more sex on average than BlackBerry and Android owners.

OkCupid.com, one of the nation's largest free online dating services, has released statistics gathered from users which showed that by age 30, female iPhone owners had had twice as many sexual partners as Android users and 25 percent more than BlackBerry users.

Male iPhone users were also shown to have had more sexual partners at 30 than BlackBerry or Android-owning members, though the margins were slightly narrower.

The results of the study were based on a sample size of roughly 10,000 anonymous members.

Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?   Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

haha... true
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?   Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:07 am

Did u know if u take a photo of ur penis and use it as ur wallpaper u most likely will raid everytime. lol

Anyway what happen to fuking skill and charm when it come to getting laid. Also fuking compliment the gals...everytime u see a nice one... and if u dont wear the right clothes or u dont have the latest gear then u compliment on her gear and her clothes...

I think we all should know that chick just like to be compliment and they love the good old fashion give me more attention bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?   Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:22 am

sawasdee wrote:
Did u know if u take a photo of ur penis and use it as ur wallpaper u most likely will raid everytime. lol

Anyway what happen to fuking skill and charm when it come to getting laid. Also fuking compliment the gals...everytime u see a nice one... and if u dont wear the right clothes or u dont have the latest gear then u compliment on her gear and her clothes...

I think we all should know that chick just like to be compliment and they love the good old fashion give me more attention bullshit.

sounds about right apart from the clothes

not everyone is a pretty as you saw

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?   Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone got an iPhone? What apps are u digging?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3