Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
The man is Back! I_vote_lcapThe man is Back! I_voting_barThe man is Back! I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
The man is Back! I_vote_lcapThe man is Back! I_voting_barThe man is Back! I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

The man is Back!

Go down 
+4
CjRatedR
certified_stunna
InMySight
BloodDemon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 am

Sorry boys was outta town on buisness...... am back now, though might not be on as much as i would like to spend a lil time with my family coz i was gone for a bit. on the way home i bought a xbox360 too lol just so i can play what ever game i want. anyways heaps sorry boys, i love and miss you all. hope to catch up wif you for some more awesomeness soon!

also best bet to get hold of me is probly facebook if im not around.

LUV from the baddest motherfucker in woRm BloodDemon!
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:19 am

I was wondering where you had gone to. Welcome back. Will catch up soon for some destorying...
Back to top Go down

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I thought u went to Thailand without u BS! I think human misses you very much.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm

Welcome back dude

lol @ xbox
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:16 pm

X box punk,pfffffft
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:28 am

lol yh i know xbox gayness but now i have more games available to me as i really like roleplaying games---- in the bedroom too.
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 am

hey i think you mis spelt your title for the thread... isn't it supposed to say "The man is Black!" ???
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:57 am

lol ya got me!...... just on a side note does n e 1 have a x box360 other than me? if so i'll add you on the junk box too i mean the xbox 360

im getting tales of vesperia today supposed to be rated the number 1 rpg of all time. big call when u consider breath of fire 3 and final fantasy 7 i think. but we'll see!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 am

I'm just waiting for FF13 Versus.
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:04 am

yh looks alright..... is that the one where that dude is in his chair.... then he "answers" his door lol and smashes the invaders wif his sword?
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:24 am

if i bought an xbox it would be used as a foot rest...

good to see u back
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:46 am

BloodDemon wrote:
yh looks alright..... is that the one where that dude is in his chair.... then he "answers" his door lol and smashes the invaders wif his sword?

that is he Wink epic
Back to top Go down
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 4:20 am

U sure the man is back cause I ain't seen him
Back to top Go down
xSmokey-SHFT

xSmokey-SHFT

Humor : My FG kicking on Madden 11

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Blood u dont mizz me lol. =(

havent spoken to u on pSN since i made new acc.. lol
Back to top Go down

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:02 pm

I hate fuking Xbot...they shiit me lol.
Back to top Go down
xSmokey-SHFT

xSmokey-SHFT

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Na xbox are alright. more gamez to choose and itz also good online.

Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:07 pm

......sigh.....

my ps3 ate shit like around the day i posted on this last theni had to return to where i was working when i was away from home then i get home and the mrs tells me the computer ate shit too! OMG!!! can u believe that shit. my laptop wont even let me reinstall windows on it and im f**king over EVERYTHING>
f**k sony f**k the world f**k work f**k the pc and f**k having soooo many bills i cant afford to fix everything at once tooo

O and guess f**king what else? my modem ate shit too but i managed to fix it myself after a week sighhhh now my only downtime is on the dirty f**king xbox,

and im over dat shit too.

luckily i have mw2 on it so my skills are still sharp my k/d is dropped to 1.84 though its holding and my wins is at 2.1 so im still holding skills. dont forget me you guys i will work something out oneday. but with bills a spendaholic wife xmas and my sons birthday im just gunna take a while.

remember i love all you guys and dont delete me..... im woRm for life! ps this is my 14 yr old bros 3 inch piece of shit laptop. i got it on lone for a few days cause he didnt do his homework and dad banned him from it lol so dad dropped it in and said i can use it for a few days.

i will check this thread tomorrow so EVERYONE please read and tell other worms what the G-O is and please type in this thread anything i should know. catch me up on whats happening. also i felt bad i wasnt able to send stunna my love. bad shit happening over there. hope you lost nothing bro and everyone u know and love are ok and lost nothing too m8. my thoughts were with you. stay strong and keep that anzac spirit!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:15 pm

some bad luck dude lol as long as you got access to the site and keep in touch..

Currently in our last tourny for MW2... after this, we wait for Black Ops Nov 9th Smile

and blood that happened in Christchurch, I'm in Aux... I'm all goods Smile. Massive repair bill but glad no one died.

Cheers dude.
Back to top Go down

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:41 pm

who is blood? is he trailing for woRm? cause I dont seem to have him on my list! I think this guy own me money! I think this guy need some thai ladybois loven!
Back to top Go down
xSmokey-SHFT

xSmokey-SHFT

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Blood i miss you. Rolling Eyes

do u miss me =(
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm

lol saw. yh, occasional access stunna. gotta give this tiny pc back soon though. Sad
hope the tourny is going well for us! glad u no where near that. yh i heard a 1.5 plus billion dollar repair bill... ouch plus damages to economy n tourism. miss my ps3 n u guys so much stupid thing.

other than technology letting me down life is ok though i guess. my son had his hair cut today that was interesting........ lol ended up having to be clippers! lololol n e ways i'v already had enuff of this micro pc slow piece of shit..... im out!

Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:31 am

gotta give back this pc tomoz i think for my bro's homework. so i'll be off the grid for a bit again Sad just remember you cant function without me! lolz i'll be around. cya guys heaps sorry too. i'll be back!
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:36 am

all gud blood,missing ya in the cwars..hope you get your ps3 fixed soon!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 12:08 pm

ted misses you blood lol
Back to top Go down
rampaging_MrBEAN
rampaging_MrBEAN

Humor : me and teddy do sight gags

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Looking forward to you helping me settle into black ops Blood. I really enjoy your 'walk throughs' hope your back soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The man is Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The man is Back!   The man is Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

The man is Back!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next