Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAugust newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_voting_barAugust newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAugust newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_voting_barAugust newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

August newsletter - The actual copy

Go down 
+7
HaurakiRatedR
coconutrum
InMySight
certified_stunna
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
Air_Glimmerman
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 am

certified_stunna wrote:
Did you guys sterilize each time or just share spit lol rumor?

This isn't New Zealand its Australia we all had our own straws lol.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:16 am

I am calm was just explaining...?
Geeeeez
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:17 am

you're just so hostile sometimes cruz..... makes me wonder.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:18 am

Napoleon Complex???
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 am

Maybe when I post I should always put a lol

lol at the start lol in the middle and lol at the end

lol

Lol ... Lol

that better? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:22 am

um... resize your sig bus lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 am

im not sure if i can stunna
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:23 am

When I do it am actually lol. You guys crack me up all the time. As a matter of fact I crack me up most of the time talking to you guys as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 am

ps sight knows 5t
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:28 am

Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
im not sure if i can stunna

Done lol
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:29 am

damn you stunna
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:36 am

Just have fun with it guys...I will leave you guys to it.
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:02 am

i have some vacation photo's for a later date Very Happy

that was just a taste..

Newsletter is the people you cant silence it

If I were to put real photo's of myself.. their would be 50 pages of editing... I cant let that happen
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:37 am

hahahaha nice work paper boy... but these photos of me werent in saws wallet were they?
lol and i like how u diss saws resturaunt... poor sawballs
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:45 am

His resturant is actually is the upper part of town. Should see all the BMW's and mercedes parked out the front. The prices he gets away with is murder in Sydney. If I had to compare it...would be like North Sydney. Rich area...but in saying that Saw ain't rich. His just in a rich area ol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:58 am

lol it is good area....where i am. I just need some more asian living here...hehe
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 pm

If u want asian's, u should expand 2 stunna's hood saw. NZ full of u mob lol....

is ur restaurant asian food???? just curious cause non asians have chinese for take away, wut do asians have.... obviously dont have any asian friends besides u guys, but in auburn (full of wogs btw) there's heaps of kebab shops so there goes that theory. wonder if chinese have chinese take way and go- thats not chinese food fukn westerners tryn 2 cook chinese food lol. I grew up in oz so i not into the rotten corn and all the maori food not the rugged foods any way!!!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:43 pm

lol..
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 pm

BAHAHAHAHA you outdid yourself glim was funny as f**k. i had to stop and piss my pants for 10 mins when you got to the bit about

"A special mention must go to human who said
he would break my jaw. I can’t remember why
at this time. I think this proves that indeed you
would have one the breath tester"

ahahahahaha i just stopped again OMG that is sooooo the truth of the matter!!!!!!!! poor human i f**king love him though he's a funny c**t. he was like dude im nnn n nn not eeeeev
ever ...even smasssshed dude......... lol in da morning he's like man i was f**ked last night!

LMFAO sooooo funniiii
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:29 am

Special menstion does have to go to glim who made the effort to get there indeed lol. I should have nad kicked you when I had the chance lol. Next time you won't be so lucky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:35 am

HaurakiRatedR wrote:
If u want asian's, u should expand 2 stunna's hood saw. NZ full of u mob lol....

is ur restaurant asian food???? just curious cause non asians have chinese for take away, wut do asians have.... obviously dont have any asian friends besides u guys, but in auburn (full of wogs btw) there's heaps of kebab shops so there goes that theory. wonder if chinese have chinese take way and go- thats not chinese food fukn westerners tryn 2 cook chinese food lol. I grew up in oz so i not into the rotten corn and all the maori food not the rugged foods any way!!!

yes it is thai foods. I love where I am but it full of white rich family...I dont mind it 'cause our neighbour are good peoples...which in a way it is good for the little on...but it not close to all the best asian foods...my wife and I eat out lotz.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 am

saw eat out ass
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

lol
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:52 am

HaurakiRatedR wrote:

shame on you!! ur missing out bro..
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 am

shame on you coco. for being a coward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August newsletter - The actual copy   August newsletter - The actual copy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

August newsletter - The actual copy
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next