Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Lists of good anime - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLists of good anime - Page 2 I_voting_barLists of good anime - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Lists of good anime - Page 2 I_vote_lcapLists of good anime - Page 2 I_voting_barLists of good anime - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Lists of good anime

Go down 
+3
Air_Glimmerman
Air_TheBusDriver
BloodDemon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

Lists of good anime - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:52 pm

nah im at about ep 25
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 pm

lol think 1st apearance is ep 53... lol long way off
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

BloodDemon

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:35 am

lol bout to start 32 now getting there
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:01 pm

i love anime i watchin at moment naruto shippuden bleach and one piece. but my favourites would be black lagoon, baki the grappler, trinity blood, full metal alchamist and all the gundams
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:06 pm

and blood demon i recommend samurai champloo ull love it try www.dubbinz.com ull love it but u need a megavideo pass but its worth it
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:26 pm

one piece is cool as
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lists of good anime   Lists of good anime - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lists of good anime
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2