Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
updated signature I_vote_lcapupdated signature I_voting_barupdated signature I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
updated signature I_vote_lcapupdated signature I_voting_barupdated signature I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

updated signature

Go down 
+3
rampaging_MrBEAN
certified_stunna
humanknight
7 posters
AuthorMessage
humanknight

humanknight

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:33 pm

hey guys just added a couple things to the signature... what do you think??

to cluttered?
conflict of interest?
not colourful enough?
need more arrogance?
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Looks ok to me... maybe the medal can be layered in or something...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
rampaging_MrBEAN
rampaging_MrBEAN

Humor : me and teddy do sight gags

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:50 pm

I like it......, but if you could make the medal a little less wider, so its as wide as it is tall, [the cross part] it would be an improvement.
Back to top Go down
edanator

edanator

Humor : Spray It.. Dont Say It..

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 1:59 pm

I rekon its a bit too much, i liked your old one... It was so simple
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 2:28 pm

haha yeh i liked it when it was simple too, but i wanted to show where i've come from and have my sig actually mean sumthing, so i wanna include woRm on it and also Oz~e hence the medal and EAK or now ART clan on there. but i thought it mught look a bit cluttered... any opinions on how to blend it all in guys,,

sight already suggested use some layering... perhaps colour burn in a name or sumthing...???
Back to top Go down
Aussiepride
You have reached the Rank of MVP
Aussiepride

Humor : not you.

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:18 pm

i liked your old one tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormmzone.forumotion.net
Tedesco11

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

same!
maybe the same way you put humanknight in.. do that with the woRm and oz-e i dunno much about sigs though so, meh my opinion is useless!
Back to top Go down

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Why don't u just put a pic of u throwing up my car human. I think. That is more meaningful then the one u have now.lol
Back to top Go down

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 3:57 pm

U don't know shit about anything aus! So ur input is not valid hehe
Back to top Go down
Tedesco11

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:16 pm

LMAO dont make us post your sig up here
Back to top Go down

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:49 pm

What is the point of making a sig for myself when admin will fuking change it anyway to war ever they like.
Back to top Go down
WowLunch

WowLunch

Humor : If your uncle Jack helped you off a horse, would you help your uncle Jack off a horse?

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Make the medal on overlay then make a black and white cloud layer and set that to overlay aswell
Back to top Go down
Aussiepride
Aussiepride

Humor : not you.

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 5:20 pm

lunch, they have no idea what the f**k you just said. lmao

saw ill put your signature i made up of you, dont try me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormmzone.forumotion.net
humanknight

humanknight

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature EmptySun May 09, 2010 6:14 pm

haha i know what lunch is talking about.... lol saw if i had a foto of me chucking in your car it would be my sig, and underneath would say.. this is what happens when you f**k with human...he finds your car and chucks in it.. have fun getting rid of the smell...or selling it for that matter.

i think i got one of sterge or keegs holding me up by my hair when i had passed out....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

updated signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: updated signature   updated signature Empty

Back to top Go down

updated signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: