Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMovember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_voting_barMovember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMovember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_voting_barMovember - Support the cause - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Movember - Support the cause

Go down 
+8
edanator
humanknight
fcruz
certified_stunna
FIND_ME
sterge
CjRatedR
Keegs
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keegs
Member Rank: Senior
Keegs

Humor : Watching saw do tequlia shots!!! LOL

Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:16 am

hey guys just giving every1 a running total of how much i have raised along with the help of my brother shving his head lol he looks so funny.... i've raised $1,132.50 )its actually $1352.50 but some people havnt given me the money yet) which makes me ranked 819 in australia atm! so thanks 2 those who have donated so far a new pick is being posted very soon. if you can spare $10 or $20 it would be great
thanks 4 your support
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:58 am

Well done man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope u have fun at the Movember Gala Night!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:07 am

I just donated $10 AUD Smile That's $12.97 NZD lol

Keep up the good work

Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 Mo-of-honour
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:11 am

lol i was wondering who it was..... thanks mate
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:13 am

Keegs wrote:
lol i was wondering who it was..... thanks mate

No problems dude.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:59 am

i like your addition to the name
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Keegs wrote:
i like your addition to the name

Support the cause.. yeah Smile

I got a beard and mo growing like a forest haha...

Come on woRm boys.. sight - get the credit card out lol
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:47 pm

im all for the mo, i would love to donate but my money was tied up with broges mo, me, glimmr and texas put $100 each down for his..... if i come into any spare cash ill send it your way....
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 am

you get 2 claim it back on tax sight
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 4:41 am

thx bus would b much appreciated if you could
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:40 am

Sight might just be a tight arse or he just doesn't know how to safely transfer money over the internet lol.

You got a PO BOX or something. I am old school dude. I don't know much about internet. With all the money I have in the account I am really careful with all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 7:56 am

You going for that american chopper mo look haha
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 am

InMySight wrote:
Sight might just be a tight arse or he just doesn't know how to safely transfer money over the internet lol.

You got a PO BOX or something. I am old school dude. I don't know much about internet. With all the money I have in the account I am really careful with all that stuff.

Sight i dont have a PO BOX but if u want you can deposit the money into my account and ill put it in 4 ya. then ill send u a receipt via email 2 prove i put the money in 4 ya
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 am

hey everyone just wanted 2 say thank you 2 everyone who donated 2 me or 2 anyone else who was doing movember. i raised a total of $1409 so thanks 4 your support
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 5:38 am

Keegs wrote:
hey everyone just wanted 2 say thank you 2 everyone who donated 2 me or 2 anyone else who was doing movember. i raised a total of $1409 so thanks 4 your support

No worries dude... Good work!
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:13 pm

Keegs wrote:
hey guys im growing a mo 4 movember 4 those who dont know what this is i give u a brief description of it... basically to raise money and awareness 4 mens depression and prostate cancer. last year i raised $1400-1500 which was massive! im hopeing 2 beat that this year n would love if u guys could help me. Read more about it:

I am growing a moustache this year for Movember. I have decided to put down my razor for one month (November) and help raise awareness and funds for men’s health – specifically prostate cancer and depression in men.

What many people don’t appreciate is that close to 3,000 men die of prostate cancer each year in Australia and one in eight men will experience depression in their lifetime - many of whom don’t seek help. Facts like these have convinced me I should get involved and I am hoping that you will support me.

To sponsor my Mo, you can either:

* Click this link http://au.movember.com/mospace/8460/ and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account
* Write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Foundation’, referencing my Registration Number 8460 and mailing it to: Movember Foundation, PO Box 292, Prahran, VIC, 3181

Remember, all donations over $2 are tax deductible.

Movember is now in its sixth year and, to date, has achieved some pretty amazing results by working alongside The Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCFA) and beyondblue: the national depression initiative. Check out further details at: http://au.movemberfoundation.com/research-and-programs.

If you are interested in following the progress of my Mo, click here http://au.movember.com/mospace/8460/. Also, http://au.movember.com has heaps of useful information.

Thanks

ill try and put up some photos from last year and a weekly photo from this year

Hey everyone I am once again growing a mo to raise money for prostate cancer and mens depression so it would be much aprreciated if you could spare some cash to this great cause
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 pm

DONATE DONATE DONATE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 pm

thats right ill be over to collect some money off u this week!!
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:28 pm

lol nath..its not happening mate. i'll donate to charity when i have spare cash. which will almost be never
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:29 pm

you can take my 5 cent peices....f**k them
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:29 am

ok boys human has donate now its time for the rest of you to donate.. even $5 or $10 is much appreciated!!
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:02 pm

i would like to thank human and find_me for maning up and donating. thanks so much boys
Back to top Go down
xSmokey-SHFT

xSmokey-SHFT

Humor : My FG kicking on Madden 11

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 pm

i would mate but im only wittle boi.. =)

but ill grow a mow i shaved mine not long ago

tryin to grow a beard =)
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 am

xSmokey-SHFT wrote:
i would mate but im only wittle boi.. =)

but ill grow a mow i shaved mine not long ago

tryin to grow a beard =)
its ok smokey i was more directing it to our older memeber over 18 that have jobs and can spare a few bucks. and actually care about our woRm members who are mostly male!! hence supporting movember.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Chuck up some links Keegs.. I'll plaster it around the front page Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movember - Support the cause   Movember - Support the cause - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Movember - Support the cause
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: