Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
So i lost my license for 6 months I_vote_lcapSo i lost my license for 6 months I_voting_barSo i lost my license for 6 months I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
So i lost my license for 6 months I_vote_lcapSo i lost my license for 6 months I_voting_barSo i lost my license for 6 months I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

So i lost my license for 6 months

Go down 
+10
timtamRatedR
Keegs
Matt2065
InMySight
coconutrum
humanknight
FIND_ME
fcruz
certified_stunna
sterge
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sterge
Member Rank: Senior
sterge

Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

So i lost my license for 6 months Empty
PostSubject: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

Hmmmnn this really sucks. I was driving down this road that was 60 km/h and suddenly it changes to 80 km/h. Keegs and Humanknight can back me up here.

EVERYONE speeds down this road, i always have and cops have never set up cameras or anything like that. So i got caught doing about 102 km/h just before it hits 80.

Because i was 40 km/h over, its automatic loss of license for 6 months in Victoria. Kinda bummed, there goes my summer holidays. Oh well at least ive got MW2 to keep me company Very Happy
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 am

Dang dude, don't speed....

Hope you learned a lesson... Smile MW2 can keep you busy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:35 am

lol unlucky dude, i know half of how you feel, i lost my license for 3 months for speeding..
dont worry dude MW2 will keep you company hehehe
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
FIND_ME

FIND_ME

Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 am

Dude. that's messed up. I feel ya pain!

i've been on 1 point for about 11 months now.

I’ve lost my licence with my ‘L’ red ‘P’ green ‘P’ and now I got one more month to get whatever points they’re gonna give me.
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:55 am

HAAHH im not backing you up on this one you tool, me and nathan know theres a chance of cops before 80 lol...you only suppost to speed once you get into the 80 zone...was the camera car red? or was it actual cop car
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 am

lol bad luck man...i get my full license nxt week..Yeea more demerit points! lol
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 am

humanknight wrote:
HAAHH im not backing you up on this one you tool, me and nathan know theres a chance of cops before 80 lol...you only suppost to speed once you get into the 80 zone...was the camera car red? or was it actual cop car

Bullshit u and Nath would fly through there. Cop car was following me from just before the school, i had no idea - coming home at night. Oh well, now its your turn Matty!!!!
Back to top Go down
humanknight

humanknight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:19 am

i never speed in that 60 zone..only the 80
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:29 am

I lost my licence a while back as well. Got busted drink driving. Blew 0.055. It was only for 3 months though. It was shit cos I had to catch two trains and a bus to get to work. Something like 2 hours each way.

Worse time of my life. No car is so shit.

Now I am very careful when I drink. No driving if drunk.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:35 am

InMySight wrote:
I lost my licence a while back as well. Got busted drink driving. Blew 0.055. It was only for 3 months though. It was shit cos I had to catch two trains and a bus to get to work. Something like 2 hours each way.

Worse time of my life. No car is so shit.

Now I am very careful when I drink. No driving if drunk.

Hope you learned a lesson too lol
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 10:42 am

I have my gold licence now so its all good. Yeah I have learnt a lesson. You really don't know how bad it is until it happens. I used to take my car for granted...not anymore.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:16 pm

InMySight wrote:
I have my gold licence now so its all good. Yeah I have learnt a lesson. You really don't know how bad it is until it happens. I used to take my car for granted...not anymore.

Drunk driving can kill people... let this be a lesson to you So i lost my license for 6 months Icon_rr Don't worry bout your car, think about yourself and other people on the road.

That was a Public Announcement from LTNZ Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm

sterge wrote:
Hmmmnn this really sucks. I was driving down this road that was 60 km/h and suddenly it changes to 80 km/h. Keegs and Humanknight can back me up here.

EVERYONE speeds down this road, i always have and cops have never set up cameras or anything like that. So i got caught doing about 102 km/h just before it hits 80.

Because i was 40 km/h over, its automatic loss of license for 6 months in Victoria. Kinda bummed, there goes my summer holidays. Oh well at least ive got MW2 to keep me company Very Happy

sorry sterge but that is not cool...what if I was stand on the side of the road....or the ladyboy is trying to cross the road with her high heal...then come sterge with his fast car.

I will have a word to you when I get back from my holiday u make me sick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm

We should take some point of sterge. When I host a game sterge is only allow to have 30 mins of my time then after I will kick him out for about half an hr then invite him back in. U r a bad boy sterge...and u need to be punish.

Set up a HCHQ and we all keep team kill sterge to show him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Matt2065

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm

haha im sure he would stay if we were all teamkilling (sarcastic)
i went for my L's on monday... i hadn't done like any practice tests, and i was tired from a sesh of cod on sunday... anyway i had every question correct, then i got the last 2 incorrect because i was rushing. turns out they were in the part where you're only around one wrong. biggest waste of 35 dollars and pissed off since... but going out with hot chick last night cheered me up Wink lol MW2 ftw
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

Humor : Watching saw do tequlia shots!!! LOL

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 3:20 am

human u always speed, u jus never get caught doin high speeds your very lucky so far! sterge was jus tired from his 5hrs work shift (LMAO 5hrs) n hes short sighted so he didnt see the blaring headlights in the rear view mirror...... u the next one 2 lose their license. its an endless cycle
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:08 am

N4G_COM wrote:
sterge wrote:

sorry sterge but that is not cool...what if I was stand on the side of the road....or the ladyboy is trying to cross the road with her high heal...then come sterge with his fast car.

I will have a word to you when I get back from my holiday u make me sick.

I'm sorry u feel this way tongue

I'd rather not get my ass kicked on HCHQ - Ive learnt my lesson saw Sad
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:22 am

You guys need to ease up on sterge. Not having a licence for 6 months is going to be hell in itself. I am sure he will learn his lesson for speeding. Even though it was excessive going over 100km. I got booked going 157km/h once. I was actually going 180km/h but the dumb cop just put it down to 157. It was on the freeway which has a speed limit of 120km/h.

So I was lucky. I also had cash and drugs in the car but they didn't search. Luckiest day of my life lol. And yes I was gangstar lol.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:24 am

@ sight - fia gangster haha

Value your life and the life of others Smile
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:33 am

InMySight wrote:
You guys need to ease up on sterge. Not having a licence for 6 months is going to be hell in itself. I am sure he will learn his lesson for speeding. Even though it was excessive going over 100km. I got booked going 157km/h once. I was actually going 180km/h but the dumb cop just put it down to 157. It was on the freeway which has a speed limit of 120km/h.

So I was lucky. I also had cash and drugs in the car but they didn't search. Luckiest day of my life lol. And yes I was gangstar lol.

Yes, it will be HELL!!!

But thnx for the support dude.

Keegs just lives around the corner, so ive got a taxi service lined up already - except when hes away for all of January Crying or Very sad

Then its public transport, yay!!! (fkin connex) Melbourne's public transport system is horrible!!
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah I been there. A 20min drive turns into a 2 hour trip. F en unbelievable. I learnt my lesson quick smart.
Back to top Go down
sterge
sterge

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:41 am

Keegs wrote:
human u always speed, u jus never get caught doin high speeds your very lucky so far! sterge was jus tired from his 5hrs work shift (LMAO 5hrs) n hes short sighted so he didnt see the blaring headlights in the rear view mirror...... u the next one 2 lose their license. its an endless cycle

Yes, we all know about losing licences keegs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:43 am

Imagine what the cop must have been doing to catch up to me the fucker lol.
Back to top Go down
Keegs
Keegs

Humor : Watching saw do tequlia shots!!! LOL

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:12 pm

sterge wrote:
Keegs wrote:

Yes, we all know about losing licences keegs Rolling Eyes

yea u dickhead lmao following in my footstep doin the exact same speed in the exact same zone(60kph) but in a different suburb

Shocked unbelievable
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:03 pm

i got done 4 drink driving early last year i had to get the blood test i was 4 times the limit the judge went nuts at me in court and gave me 9 months loss of licence he said most people in new zealand would be asleep not tryin to drive a motor vehicle lol then he said u obviously got a high tolerance to alcohol and tried to make me do a alcohol and drugs course but i didnt end up doin it. i was only going down to the pub to get another box of piss lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i lost my license for 6 months   So i lost my license for 6 months Empty

Back to top Go down

So i lost my license for 6 months
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: