Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Sorry about the other night guys I_vote_lcapSorry about the other night guys I_voting_barSorry about the other night guys I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Sorry about the other night guys I_vote_lcapSorry about the other night guys I_voting_barSorry about the other night guys I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Sorry about the other night guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Sorry about the other night guys Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:34 am

It had nothing to do with you guys when I was playing cod4 with the worms boys and gals. I was yelling and letting out some steam....

After I finish work. I was suppost to meet up with my friends for his buck....but she got too drunk with her friends and couldn't farking drive and so I had to wait and drop her off where ever she needed to go.

the worst part was my nanay fuking couldn't care for my Olarndo 'cause last night it was pre grand final...so she is out getting her asss tap by some drunk.

by the time I got to the party the 2 stripers has they coat and her fuking winter gear on pack and ready to go home...

All the boys were fuking off they face by the time I got there...So it wasn't you it was me....

Sorry for yelling at you all. I hope you all can forgive me.

Love from Saw
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 7:37 am

What you on about lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 pm

ill forgive you when hell freezes over!
Back to top Go down
timtamRatedR

timtamRatedR

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:16 pm

r u on methanfedamean
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:56 am

its algud saw balls...bloody women huh lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:49 am

Air_TheBusDriver wrote:
ill forgive you when hell freezes over!

thanks slllut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:50 am

coconutrum wrote:
its algud saw balls...bloody women huh lol

Can't live with them but also cant live without them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 am

timtamRatedR wrote:
r u on methanfedamean

u talking to me or my wife lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the other night guys   Sorry about the other night guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the other night guys
Page 1 of 1