Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Food and cooking. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFood and cooking. - Page 2 I_voting_barFood and cooking. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Food and cooking. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFood and cooking. - Page 2 I_voting_barFood and cooking. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Food and cooking.

Go down 
+4
MIZONE-MAN
Air_TheBusDriver
certified_stunna
InMySight
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LQQK4U

Humor : WTF - Humor?? What does that mean??

Food and cooking. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:10 pm

wow - that's a glamorous girl right there... who is she?
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:29 pm

LQQK4U wrote:
wow - that's a glamorous girl right there... who is she?

she's my other half a close friend of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
InMySight

InMySight

Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey get the chicks out of my cooking and food thread. Put them in hotest chick in the world thread where they belong. Even though they are hot and stuff and I would like to eat them but still. Stay on topic lol.
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:29 pm

InMySight wrote:
Hey get the chicks out of my cooking and food thread. Put them in hotest chick in the world thread where they belong. Even though they are hot and stuff and I would like to eat them but still. Stay on topic lol.

lol...How'd chicks get in this thread...cruz lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:31 pm

hey starbucks and milkshakes are still cloes enough to food... "food and beverages lol"
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 pm

i think cruz is a stalker..... but yummy
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 11:26 pm

ive been eating a lot of viet food recently.... gotta get that broken rice and pho.... some of the best shit and its like $8 a serve
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 am

I live about 5 mins walk to the all the viet resturants in Bankstown, but come to think about it I haven't been there for over a year. f**k I am a lazy c**t. There is a famous Pho resturant in Bankstown but its expensive like 12-13 dollars a bowl. I usually go to Cabramatta or Canley Heights for viet food. Cos some are better than others.

You must live near Springvale where all the Viet are bus, still I don't think the viet food in melborune comes close to Sydney food. Might be just me though.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 am

apparently cabramatta is the best for it and they got a lot more better dishes there too... but we got st. albans, sunshine pretty much the whole of the west side of melbourne that have pretty big viet communities but springy is still f**king good for it....
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:43 am

you havent tasted the real yummy viet food until you have been to the motherland.

When i was there a local friend took us to a restaurant that all the locals eat
the name of the restaurant was delicious and IT SURE WAS! so if anyone is going to vietnam i seriously recommend you go there its in ho chi minh, if i had the money (like sight) i would seriously make the trip back just to eat at that restaurant
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:53 am

I have been there and it really doesn't compare to Cabramatta. Although it was a long time ago and it is cheap and you can eat all you want, not worrying about the bill. I am Viet so I pretty much was forced to eat it all my life lol. Still I love all foods. I eat everything.

What I really want to try is drunken prawns. Where there are live prawns and then they pour beer in the bowl and cover, they jump around for abit and then stop and you start eating them raw with the sause. I imagine it would be like lobstar raw.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm

InMySight wrote:
I have been there and it really doesn't compare to Cabramatta. Although it was a long time ago and it is cheap and you can eat all you want, not worrying about the bill. I am Viet so I pretty much was forced to eat it all my life lol. Still I love all foods. I eat everything.

What I really want to try is drunken prawns. Where there are live prawns and then they pour beer in the bowl and cover, they jump around for abit and then stop and you start eating them raw with the sause. I imagine it would be like lobstar raw.

so what your saying is that cabramatta serves the best viet food ever??
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:03 pm

I think everyone is different and someone might like something while others don't. Yeah I like Cabramatta if you know the right resturants. Trust me, none of them are the same. You really do got to know which one to go to.
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:05 pm

but, plain english, cabramatta is better than vietnam itself??

if so damn...
Back to top Go down
InMySight

InMySight

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:11 pm

I like fresh. In Vietnam you can get live stuff everywhere. Although Vietnam produce doesn't compare to that of Australia. Its all about the ingredients. The quality of the food it better here althought their food is more traditional. Not sure if that makes sense.

Depends on the resturant as well. We do just fine here in Sydney.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Food and cooking.   Food and cooking. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Food and cooking.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: