Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_voting_bar10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_vote_lcap10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_voting_bar10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

10 things you might not know about me

Go down 
+8
rampaging_MrBEAN
FIND_ME
certified_stunna
coconutrum
Air_Glimmerman
Brazilhard
HaurakiRatedR
fcruz
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
HaurakiRatedR
Member Rank: Senior
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 am

Custom league online
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

Humor : missing sawasdee

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:01 am

anyone keen for a game of nba today/tonight?
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 am

when nba 2k12 comes out i will get it cuz everyone seems 2 be raving about these games Smile
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:47 am

I'm keen bus, RONIX bringn my copy back today
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 am

ICE wrote:
when nba 2k12 comes out i will get it cuz everyone seems 2 be raving about these games Smile

only good coz jordan was the cover guy on 2k11. but it is the best bball sim out there
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:59 pm

so when we doin this bus?
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:10 pm

when he can win some games...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:51 pm

hauraki running scared it seems...
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:54 pm

just finished playing him. not too bad...
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Note to self- thunder suck against bus!!
Back to top Go down
DK-TO

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 pm

1. ABC, Asian in training, my asian friends think of me as a “Banana”.

2. One time I got abused in BOPS by a Lvl 50, 15th Prestige girl because she asked me if I was a chic in which I responded that I was (I confirmed after by checking in my pants) and she didn’t believe me so she started abusing me through the microphone and msging me (yes I’m talking about that chic, fcruz Razz).

3. I love driving my boifie’s S15.

4. I love young coconut juice and lychee juice (oops that’s two things).

5. I kissed a girl and I liked it.

6. Guy’s girl, don’t like most girls (evidently just kissing them).

7. I did Kung Fu for a while.

8. I laugh at b*tches who think they're too good for this world.

9. Material girl, yes money can by you happiness Very Happy it got me my car and my PS3 didn’t it?

I hope you guys don't mind an initiate responding to this post, thought it would be an good icebreaker... Smile
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:34 pm

DK-TO wrote:
1. ABC, Asian in training, my asian friends think of me as a “Banana”.

2. One time I got abused in BOPS by a Lvl 50, 15th Prestige girl because she asked me if I was a chic in which I responded that I was (I confirmed after by checking in my pants) and she didn’t believe me so she started abusing me through the microphone and msging me (yes I’m talking about that chic, fcruz Razz).

3. I love driving my boifie’s S15.

5. I kissed a girl and I liked it.

6. Guy’s girl, don’t like most girls (evidently just kissing them).

7. I did Kung Fu for a while.

8. I laugh at b*tches who think they're too good for this world.

9. Material girl, yes money can by you happiness Very Happy it got me my car and my PS3 didn’t it?

I hope you guys don't mind an initiate responding to this post, thought it would be an good icebreaker... Smile

what's happening DK Suspect
I run a tight ship here and am very professional, The majority of people here are girls or midgets so you should get along,
If you ahve any problems feel free to pm fcruz

It also seems you enjoy a good time, have you ever seen melbourne
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:39 pm

The JANESBOND CHICK hahaha yeh Stunna and coco has experienced the wrath of that chick also LOL

I remember you asking if I knew her and I freaked out cuz I was thinking oh shit this better not be her, I was ready to leave you and get the f out! Hahah
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
DK-TO

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 12:57 pm

My apologies Air_Glimmerman no offense intended.

I should probably clarified my response better. I have nothing against females, or midgets for that matter Razz I just meant that I'm bit of a tom boy and get along with guys more than girls (girls are trouble from my personal experience) and I was just agreeing with someone's previous post about girls who think they're too good, I just think they're good for a laugh Razz

Don't worry I will make an effort to get along with everyone, I'm just stoked to be here Smile

And yes I LOVE MELBOURNE!!! I've always wanted to live there!
Back to top Go down
DK-TO

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 pm

fcruz wrote:
The JANESBOND CHICK hahaha yeh Stunna and coco has experienced the wrath of that chick also LOL

I remember you asking if I knew her and I freaked out cuz I was thinking oh shit this better not be her, I was ready to leave you and get the f out! Hahah

Fcruz,

and you call me the traitor??? It seems you were about to abandon me when we first met... *heart's breaking* ... gg...

Ahem... and I wasn't gonna mention any names or anything... but yes, that would be the one lol Razz

Last edited by DK-TO on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:03 pm

DK-TO wrote:
My apologies Air_Glimmerman no offense intended.

I should probably clarified my response better. I have nothing against females, or midgets for that matter Razz I just meant that I'm bit of a tom boy and get along with guys more than girls (girls are trouble from my personal experience) and I was just agreeing with someone's previous post about girls who think they're too good, I just think they're good for a laugh Razz

Don't worry I will make an effort to get along with everyone, I'm just stoked to be here Smile

And yes I LOVE MELBOURNE!!! I've always wanted to live there!

girls are trouble and need to be punished.
Back to top Go down
DK-TO

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 pm

girls are trouble and need to be punished.[/quote]

Well if that's what you're/they're into, what ever gets you going, I'm not one to judge...
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:27 pm

well that being said not what i meant..... maybe a stern talking to is all.....
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:37 pm

Melbourne pfffft Suspect
Back to top Go down
Air_TheBusDriver
King of woRm
King of woRm
Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:47 pm

QLD pppfffffftttttt
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:08 am

tha janesbond chick is a nutta..

tryna tell me she used to be a underwear model or some crap lol
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 am

DK-TO wrote:

coconut juice aaye Cool
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

coconutrum wrote:
DK-TO wrote:

coconut juice aaye Cool

Keep that drink to yourself Suspect
Back to top Go down
ICE
ICE

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Air_Glimmerman wrote:
coconutrum wrote:
DK-TO wrote:

coconut juice aaye Cool

Keep that drink to yourself Suspect

thats IF his wife/gf lets him.....
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
coconutrum

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:40 pm

ok i dont think we talking bout coconut juice anymore Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 things you might not know about me   10 things you might not know about me - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

10 things you might not know about me
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: