Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Punter...Aussie fans only... I_vote_lcapPunter...Aussie fans only... I_voting_barPunter...Aussie fans only... I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Punter...Aussie fans only... I_vote_lcapPunter...Aussie fans only... I_voting_barPunter...Aussie fans only... I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Punter...Aussie fans only...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

Punter...Aussie fans only... Empty
PostSubject: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:36 pm

Punter...Aussie fans only... 340x

His the last in a great era of australian cricket.. and although his form as dwindled in the later part of his career he was still an awesome players and his record proves it.

Anyway.. i had to post this somewhere, u can whinge about it if u dont like him but it wont change anything.
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
Member Rank: Senior
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 4:30 pm

He should remain test captain IMO, he can't win without his team performing. Needs a spinner, and yes his form been poor but oz cricket carried Taylor n Waugh through form slumps
Back to top Go down
fcruz
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:49 am

Typical cricket fans whine too much Australia can't forever be the number 1 nation, and we lost the world cup... So what? Do they really think we are supposed to win every freaking world cup? I feel for him cuz he's surrounded by average players
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net
CjRatedR

CjRatedR

Humor : KIWI RUGBYLEAUGE TEAM

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:38 am

HaurakiRatedR wrote:
He should remain test captain IMO, he can't win without his team performing. Needs a spinner, and yes his form been poor but oz cricket carried Taylor n Waugh through form slumps
I agree he made a century against india when we needed him too,and why give it to Michael Clark when he is in a form slump himself!
Back to top Go down
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:10 pm

lol i dont like michael clarke at all.. he shits me..
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 10:57 am

Now that cricket is dominated by althletes rather than players it is shite.

I stopped watching cricket when symonds got booted out for fishing
when lehman retired

and when warne and the pidgey retired.

ponting not only surrounded by average players but they are all queers as well,

dont even get me started on michael clarke... Their was a poll in the age and it was roughly 80% did not want clarke as captain.......Its dire we have no cricketers left with charatcer

did anyone actually watch any of the world cup?

I watched the last 20 runs of ponting ton but that was it... absolutely no interest in it now.
Back to top Go down
HaurakiRatedR
HaurakiRatedR

Humor : its wut i do best

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:01 pm

I havent watched cricket all summer, every year I watch the lot. Not this year tho... Iv seen a couple overs and that's it, did see tendulkar get his last 10 runs for a ton in WC and not much else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punter...Aussie fans only...   Punter...Aussie fans only... Empty

Back to top Go down

Punter...Aussie fans only...
Page 1 of 1