Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_vote_lcapSyd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_voting_barSyd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_vote_lcapSyd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_voting_barSyd Man gets Yakuza tatt I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt Empty
PostSubject: Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt   Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 pm

A year ago, you might remember, SEGA ran a competition
promoting their Japanese mafia sandbox title Yakuza 3, with the prize being a bigass full back-piece tattoo matching that of the game's protagonist Kazuma Kiryu, valued at over $9000.

Today, as Yakuza 4 is about to hit shelves, SEGA have let us know that the competition winner actually went through with it and now has one of the most extreme pieces of videogame body-art in the world.

According to SEGA, the winner is 46 year-old Fari Salievski from Liverpool NSW and is actually a full-time martial arts instructor and
MMA trainer.

Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt Yakuza4-tattoo-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
coconutrum
coconutrum

Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt   Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:07 am

haha thats sik! all though i would of rathered just red n black ink..
Back to top Go down
Air_Yoda

Air_Yoda

Humor : Watching Broge camp in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt   Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:26 pm

yeah colours like that look shit..

but his tough and gang related via ps3 so keep it on the low.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt   Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt Empty

Back to top Go down

Syd Man gets Yakuza tatt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: