Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
Competion details woRm tag comp I_vote_lcapCompetion details woRm tag comp I_voting_barCompetion details woRm tag comp I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
Competion details woRm tag comp I_vote_lcapCompetion details woRm tag comp I_voting_barCompetion details woRm tag comp I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

Competion details woRm tag comp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

Competion details woRm tag comp Empty
PostSubject: Competion details woRm tag comp   Competion details woRm tag comp EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:06 am

Cruz will give everyone a theme.

Images to be sent to him.

The wiener Competion details woRm tag comp Hotdog

will recieve a prize.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
fcruz

Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

Competion details woRm tag comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Competion details woRm tag comp   Competion details woRm tag comp EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

COD Black-Ops woRm game tag Chritsmas competition details,

To celebrate the Christmas season ahead the theme will be Christmas woRm

Compulsory thing you need is the name woRm somewhere on your game tag.

Before I get into the details – this competition will only happen if we get at least 6 or more participants.

If all goes smooth and everything confirmed by next Wednesday this is will be the timetable.

The designing starts Saturday 27th of Nov
You must submit your artwork to me by Friday 11th Dec.
Giving you at least a week and a half to do.

You can be as weird as you want to be, but it has to run along the lines of Christmas.
Eg. You can try do a santa with a gun, santa in a tank, make an animal look like a reindeer/santas helper, an xmas tree with guns, Frags as ornaments etc etc. Let your creative minds roll

If you have an idea and not sure about it, just ask me.

One way to hide your work is to put 1 big icon/shape over as the top layer of your gametag so when your playing they wont see it, this also avoids you from having to do it all over again.

When all the artworks has been sent to me I will post them all up on this website.

I will not put names next to them so no one knows whos is who’s.
I will simply name the art works by number or letters.

Voting will be done by sending me a pm, you cannot vote for yourself.
When all votes are in I will then do up a table to show how the votings went and who voted for who.

Prize:
$25 EB games voucher.
JB HiFi vouchers starts at $50 (we can make this work if your all OK with an entry fee of $3 each and I can make up the difference).

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SAY 'IM IN" and "EB" or "JB" prize (again if its JB there will be a $3 entry fee) on this thread

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://wormzone.forumotion.net

Competion details woRm tag comp
Page 1 of 1