Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:

T.B.A
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING

PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE

MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
PS3 will play 3D Movies I_vote_lcapPS3 will play 3D Movies I_voting_barPS3 will play 3D Movies I_vote_rcap 
InMySight
PS3 will play 3D Movies I_vote_lcapPS3 will play 3D Movies I_voting_barPS3 will play 3D Movies I_vote_rcap 
Air_Glimmerman
fcruz
Air_TheBusDriver
coconutrum
FIND_ME
Raging_Bull
WowLunch
humanknight
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman

King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch

PS3 will play 3D Movies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
certified_stunna
Member Rank: Senior
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PS3 will play 3D Movies Empty
PostSubject: PS3 will play 3D Movies   PS3 will play 3D Movies EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:55 am

Sony's PlayStation 3 game console will work as a Blu-ray disc player for 3-D movies and music videos, not just 3-D games, with a software update download starting September 21. The free-of-charge update for movies and other content had been promised for later this year. But the date is being moved up to ride on the momentum of 3-D popularity, Sony executive Hiroshi Kawano said at the Tokyo Game Show Thursday. The annual event in this Tokyo suburb features game machines and the latest offerings from game-software makers. It opens over the weekend for the public. A preview event was held Thursday for reporters and business officials. "The appeal and impact of games will be definitely enhanced with 3-D technology," Kawano said during a two-hour presentation at the Sony booth. The 3-D capabilities for the PlayStation 3 will not be as thorough as they are for 3-D Blu-ray disc players. The game machine wil have no problem playing 3-D movies, but some parts of the menu and other minor portions of some DVDs will play only in 2-D, Sony said.

Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Air_Glimmerman

PostSubject: Re: PS3 will play 3D Movies   PS3 will play 3D Movies EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 8:35 am

I want the long dancing video in 3d, so I can learn it can properly can someone help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
certified_stunna
certified_stunna

Humor : Glimmer gettin T-BAGD by coco

PostSubject: Re: PS3 will play 3D Movies   PS3 will play 3D Movies EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:28 am

Air_Glimmerman wrote:
I want the long dancing video in 3d, so I can learn it can properly can someone help me Very Happy

which one...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wormzone.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 will play 3D Movies   PS3 will play 3D Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 will play 3D Movies
Page 1 of 1