HomeRegisterLog in
Clan War Results
Upcoming Clan Wars:
 
T.B.A
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      
CalendarCalendar
Quick Links
SIXAXIS GAMING
 
PLAY-ASIA
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

MIGHTY APE


MY CLAN
Top posters
certified_stunna
 
InMySight
 
Air_Glimmerman
 
fcruz
 
Air_TheBusDriver
 
coconutrum
 
FIND_ME
 
Raging_Bull
 
WowLunch
 
humanknight
 
Staff
Forum Founders:

fcruz
certified_stunna

Admin:

Air_Glimmerman
 
King of woRm:

Air_Yoda

Some other guy that needs credit:

WowLunch



Share | 
 

 Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BloodDemon

avatar

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-02-18
Location : Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm

i say go for glory m8 you only live once and chances are when you leave high school and get a life you probly never catch up wif her again. sry to be blunt but dont regret it bro bang her now and notch that shit up on your belt. regret nothing in life.
Back to top Go down
InMySight

avatar

Posts : 3835
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Sydney
Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Man if you don't do anything you will never know.

Someone like that doesn't go unnoticed by other people so just let her know how you feel but don't be too desperate. Just be yourself and be confident and show her a good time.

Make her laugh...that is what you need to do.

At your age the emotions are all over the place so try keep yourself in check but don't be afraid to express yourself.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Ok been there Matt...this is my kind of shit....I know it well.

Ok matt the trick to this kind of situation is to keep it cool and make sure u dont give too much or show her too much of ur feeling at the begginning...'cause she might end up taking u for a ride.

when I say beginning....this is how u do it. Ask her to come over to your place or ask her to go somewhere quiet....then use this trick....tell her. example her name is susan.

Tell her she is one of ur best friend or close friend...tell her that as a friend u couldnt have ask for more u are of kind and u love hanging out with her.

explain to her that a guy like u could only dream of having someone like her 'cause she is such a beautiful gal....but after that u tell her that she is too good for someone like u....u need to to also add that a beautiful gal like her wont have any problem finding a good looking boyfirend....at this very moment she will tell you....NO I am that beautiful or I am not find a myself a very good looking boy as a boyfriend.

Now this is where u go for the kill....Tell her "why dont u and I take a chance"..."try it out for 2 week...i would love for us to be more then friend 'cause lately when we hang out or when I am around u...u seem to bring me joy...( dont for get to smile and laught after u finish this sentence ) I cant explain it but I would love to find atleast give a chance...if u know what i mean ( insert name )....THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT...tell her "After 2 weeks u and i find that being boyfriend and galfriend isnt working out then we can alway go back to being friend."

but in the end u alway gonna end up staying 'cause the kissing and holding hand and SEX lol is much better then being friend.

Use this trick and the gal will fall for it 'cause it make them feel that u r not rushing and u will still be they friend but u r also get to be with the gal that u have alway wanted to be with.

Stroking her hair or her cheek is not a bad ideas before u kiss them...but after u tell her all this shit u must go for the kill....with a kiss...hehe

when u say this to her u must make sure she is looking at u in the eye and u have her full attention.

And alway keep eye contact at all time to show her that u serious....
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 am

InMySight wrote:
Man if you don't do anything you will never know.

Someone like that doesn't go unnoticed by other people so just let her know how you feel but don't be too desperate. Just be yourself and be confident and show her a good time.

Make her laugh...that is what you need to do.

At your age the emotions are all over the place so try keep yourself in check but don't be afraid to express yourself.



Can you help me with my problems sight? Very Happy

_________________
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
Muhammad Ali


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSr7VaTSgNU

NFL Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xYeqH200Q&feature=related


http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 am

sawasdee wrote:
Ok been there Matt...this is my kind of shit....I know it well.

Ok matt the trick to this kind of situation is to keep it cool and make sure u dont give too much or show her too much of ur feeling at the begginning...'cause she might end up taking u for a ride.

when I say beginning....this is how u do it. Ask her to come over to your place or ask her to go somewhere quiet....then use this trick....tell her. example her name is susan.

Tell her she is one of ur best friend or close friend...tell her that as a friend u couldnt have ask for more u are of kind and u love hanging out with her.

explain to her that a guy like u could only dream of having someone like her 'cause she is such a beautiful gal....but after that u tell her that she is too good for someone like u....u need to to also add that a beautiful gal like her wont have any problem finding a good looking boyfirend....at this very moment she will tell you....NO I am that beautiful or I am not find a myself a very good looking boy as a boyfriend.

Now this is where u go for the kill....Tell her "why dont u and I take a chance"..."try it out for 2 week...i would love for us to be more then friend 'cause lately when we hang out or when I am around u...u seem to bring me joy...( dont for get to smile and laught after u finish this sentence ) I cant explain it but I would love to find atleast give a chance...if u know what i mean ( insert name )....THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BIT...tell her "After 2 weeks u and i find that being boyfriend and galfriend isnt working out then we can alway go back to being friend."

but in the end u alway gonna end up staying 'cause the kissing and holding hand and SEX lol is much better then being friend.

Use this trick and the gal will fall for it 'cause it make them feel that u r not rushing and u will still be they friend but u r also get to be with the gal that u have alway wanted to be with.

Stroking her hair or her cheek is not a bad ideas before u kiss them...but after u tell her all this shit u must go for the kill....with a kiss...hehe

when u say this to her u must make sure she is looking at u in the eye and u have her full attention.

And alway keep eye contact at all time to show her that u serious....

Shocked

_________________
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
Muhammad Ali


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSr7VaTSgNU

NFL Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xYeqH200Q&feature=related


http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
avatar

Posts : 2859
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Sydney
Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:29 am

saw that fkn sounds like it came from a movie... you been watching too much romance movies dude.

you cant just say lets try it for 2 weeks and if it doesnt work out then we go back as friends .. thats what makes it weird afetr as if you culd just go back to just being friends after going out and failing.


matt, you said she knows you like her and yet she's not saying or doing anything to let you know if she feels the same way. what i say is back of a little, she knows shes got you (meaning your p*ssy whipped) just take it easy. At your age if a girl likes you she will go for you or will really flirt with you hard.

If you really want her then just do it, no half ass attempt at it. If she doesnt feel the same way then atleast you know and move on. Yeh easier said then done but thats life bro. And in saying that you should experiment with ALOT OF GIRLS AT YOUR AGE F*CK MAN YOU ARE SO YOUNG DONT PIN YOUR D*CK ON ONE GIRL!!!

sometimes it might even work in your favour if she sees you with other girls and she notices that they are having fun with your company and she'd think .. hey i want him

your young bro so play the field just cuz you cant have her right now doesnt mean your not going to have a chance in the distant future.

to sum it all up. Play the field .. go out and enjoy as much girls as you can, then as you get older you never know you might just end up with her.

free willy matt free willy!

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://wormzone.forumotion.net
BloodDemon

avatar

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-02-18
Location : Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 am

im with cruz all the way m8. may sound like we are being silly or harsh or easy from our point of view and all dat. 4 get dat shit. your young and you'll get ova it if you get shut down. but.. if you dont get shutdown.... as you said "oh the glory". man im tellin you. dont regret it one way or the other. so give it a go. if it works your the man.... if it dont well throw another line in man cause thers plenty more fish and trust me there are some who bite. just have a go dont live life not being sure. confidence wins 85 percent of chicks hearts anyways. just have a crack you'll never know otherwise and when you have a go no half hearted attemp. you throw all them eggs in one basket you wear your heart on your sleave you land that hot chick and send blood da pics cause hes the man.
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
avatar

Posts : 2859
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Sydney
Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:04 am

or just go to this website lol gamecrush.com

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:12 am

get drunk, smash box

at one of those high school dancing events

then forget about it because when uni comes round its soooooooooooo much better

_________________
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
Muhammad Ali


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSr7VaTSgNU

NFL Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xYeqH200Q&feature=related


http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
fcruz
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
avatar

Posts : 2859
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Sydney
Humor : Bitch slappin stunna in his tent

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:23 am

words of wisdom from glimmer man well done

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://wormzone.forumotion.net
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 am

fcruz wrote:
words of wisdom from glimmer man well done


SLAP HAND

_________________
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
Muhammad Ali


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSr7VaTSgNU

NFL Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xYeqH200Q&feature=related


http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
BloodDemon

avatar

Posts : 998
Join date : 2010-02-18
Location : Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:23 am

once again glimmer gets it right.
Back to top Go down
coconutrum
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
avatar

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2009-04-26
Location : Sydney
Humor : Air_TheBusDriver

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:58 am

just remember...dont be silly n put a condom on your willy....or you'l end up with a lil one nagging you let him play the ps3!
Back to top Go down
Air_Glimmerman
Site Admin
Site Admin
avatar

Posts : 3167
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Melbourne

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:17 am




cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

_________________
It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.
Muhammad Ali


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSr7VaTSgNU

NFL Greatness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xYeqH200Q&feature=related


http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:38 am

BloodDemon wrote:
im with cruz all the way m8. may sound like we are being silly or harsh or easy from our point of view and all dat. 4 get dat shit. your young and you'll get ova it if you get shut down. but.. if you dont get shutdown.... as you said "oh the glory". man im tellin you. dont regret it one way or the other. so give it a go. if it works your the man.... if it dont well throw another line in man cause thers plenty more fish and trust me there are some who bite. just have a go dont live life not being sure. confidence wins 85 percent of chicks hearts anyways. just have a crack you'll never know otherwise and when you have a go no half hearted attemp. you throw all them eggs in one basket you wear your heart on your sleave you land that hot chick and send blood da pics cause hes the man.

lol love it blood
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:52 am

dude use my 2 week trail it will work....

fuk this having ball and peoples telling to go for it.

saying it is easy but doing it is a lot harder....

so tell her see wat might become of us if u both give it a crack.

dude fuking meaningless chicks is bullshit fuking the gal that u love even at your age mean lots more then fuking 10 gals.

anyway I am not giving u mix signal but tell her how u feel but make sure it is casual...not too seriuos.

I would give up a great freindship for a relationship with the gal of my dream even it is only for 2 weeks....trust me Matt...ask her to give a chance....if it doesnt work then u can take the advice of the senior and move on and run a muck.
Back to top Go down
sterge
Member Rank: Senior
Member Rank: Senior
avatar

Posts : 578
Join date : 2009-09-08
Location : Where else but Melbourne!!!
Humor : "You got no icecream, your mom's on welfare"

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:10 am

My dad once told me "Fuck em, don't love em"

Best advice ive ever heard!!!!
Back to top Go down
FIND_ME

avatar

Posts : 1765
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Bumtown
Humor : LQQK4U's Face & ftWc

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:22 am

InMySight wrote:
Sometimes they aren't just ready to be sweep off their feet.

Dude, I don't agree with you on this part.

As if when girls wake up in the morning they think about ‘oh geez I wish someone doesn’t sweep me off my feet’

What world are you in? Every woman wants to be swept of their feet!

The reason they say it’s not the right time is BECAUSE.. YOU DIDN’T TRY HARD ENOUGH! SIMPLE... Try harder!!
Back to top Go down
InMySight

avatar

Posts : 3835
Join date : 2009-04-24
Location : Sydney
Humor : Hey Mum look...I can milk the dog.

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:40 am

Dude that blonde chick on the phone was just not ready lol.

Yeah but if you want something then you have to go for it.
Back to top Go down
Matt2065



Posts : 705
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : North Sydney

PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:56 pm

well i'll hang out with her alot more and then i'll go for it, what i will do idk but ill go for it with all i can.

if that fails slut night is there for quick release. wait then try again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol   

Back to top Go down
 
Picking up chick advise and finding the right gal lol
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Finding keys
» Dota 2 Finding Unknown Items
» Sunny Chick Quest Guide
» Car picking help
» Need help finding circa 1980-2000 military minis....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: